Years' Global Upstream Experience
What Can Energy Cloud Do For Your Upstream Business?
Upstream Oil and Gas companies face significant challenges, from variable commodity prices, regulatory regimes, complex joint venture partnerships, managing a highly skilled yet ageing workforce and the remote areas in which they often operate. In the face of these challenges they must struggle to increase production and replace proven reserves.
With Inoapps Energy Cloud you can reduce implementation timescales and lower the capital cost of purchasing, implementing and maintaining an enterprise-class Oracle solution.
Energy Cloud provides a holistic view of your operations in a single, integrated Oracle Cloud solution, which manages all your complex industry-specific processes. This will address regulatory requirements, manage a complex supply chain and provide detailed planning, forecasting, and reporting capabilities while enhancing your workforce with detailed insight into talent to address those shortages.
Inoapps' Upstream Experience
- More than 13 years of Exploration & Production experience
- Delivered projects ranging from £100K to £20M
- Oracle Oil & Gas Specialised Partner
- Implementing in the Upstream sector in 45 countries globally
- Oracle Consultants with specialist knowledge of the Upstream Sector
- Our first customer TechnipFMC is still a customer more than 12 years later
- Innovative applications built to meet the business process challenges of Upstream
Why use Inoapps' Energy Cloud for Upstream?
- Delivers a faster financial close and optimised budgeting and reporting
- Manages complex Joint Venture Accounting requirements in a single solution
- Improves staff engagement and retention by providing a single global view of the talent pool in your organisation
- Enables cost control by providing transparency on costs in the supply chain
- Improves efficiency in all areas of the back office which has a positive impact on the bottom line
- Enables the mobile workforce with applications for managing haulage and goods receipt notifications as well as HR and finance self-service
- Minimises unnecessary expenses by optimising your equipment rentals
What's in Energy Cloud for Upstream?
- Make sub-standard record keeping a thing of the past. Accurately track and control all areas of financial operations in one system, from tracking project performance for invoicing to managing incoming payments from partners
- Plan and budget all areas of your operations - financial, capex, expense and workforce management - to ensure peak performance
- Create, approve and execute financial and operational projects
- Handle onshore and offshore, domestic and international Joint Venture Accounting requirements with ease
- Address JV revenue and cost requirements, and integrate seamlessly with land management systems
- Optimise spend and ensure procurement compliance. Manage subcontractors and ensure value for your procurement activities
- Handle complex global demand and logistics and ensure the right equipment gets to the right place at the right time
- Address upstream specific requirements such as Asset Rental, Field Ticketing and ensure your supply chain is highly efficient
- Identify and secure the best employees for your organisation’s needs now and in the future
- Handle multi-geos employment with ease, track and control time, and compliance
- Deploy the right personnel to your assets and painlessly handle complex scheduling and travel requirements
- Ensure higher performance and deliver sector-leading training and career development to retain your top talent
- Utilise advanced planning capability to understand your future workforce demands, requirements and employee costs