A Crown Commercial Service Supplier
Inoapps enables Public Sector transformation by winning over the hearts and minds of your stakeholders
In line with the Government’s Information Technology strategy, public sector agencies are looking to technology that is fit for purpose and supports civil service reform, in order to put users first.
We are proud to support UK public sector organisations in their journey to the Cloud.
Our Extensive Range of Specialised Public Sector Solutions:
- Local Government Cloud Template
- Monthly expenses via Payroll
- CIS Solutions
- Subcontractor Management
- Plant Hire
- Central Government Reporting as a Service Pack
- Local Government Reporting as a Service Pack
- InoHub Public Sector Connectors
- Public Budget Packs
We are a Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supplier in the following areas:
G-Cloud 11 Framework
- Cloud hosting service
- Cloud software services
- Cloud support services
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3
- Digital outcomes
- Digital specialists
As a Cloud first organisation, Inoapps will support you in adopting the full spectrum of the Oracle Platform from IaaS to SaaS. With the current uncertainty around funding reforms for local government, we can help you optimise your resources by delivering both efficiencies and service improvements across your corporate functions, including: IT Services, Finance, HR, Payroll and Procurement and Subcontractor Management.
Our mindset is very much about understanding your organisational challenges from both an internal and external lens, working with you to define the correct approach to improving your service provision and customer journey. We get to know our customers and work to develop innovative solutions that:
- Increase job satisfaction with automation and self-service
- Serve your citizens better with enhanced reporting and analytics to improve decision-making
- Drive efficiencies with comprehensive solutions for asset management that allow you to manage your fleet and equipment and maintain assets with mobile and self-service capabilities
- Improve management of subcontractor relationships to ensure the best value
- Streamline key processes like project cost accounting and grant management
Transform Aging Platforms: Many public sector organisations have invested heavily in the technology that underpins their operations. This investment will most likely be nearing the end of life and will be complexly intertwined with their current operations. It can be overwhelming to take an objective approach to defining your future roadmap. Inoapps has helped many organisations assess the practical and cultural implications of moving to Cloud and preparing Oracle Improvement Plans. You can learn more about the experience from our Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council case study.
Support for Modernising Services: Keeping up with industry trends can feel like a constant pressure. Public Sector organisations are expected to deliver quality services on restricted budgets and provide a working environment on par with the commercial sector to attract talent. Adopting an agile approach to Cloud First can be a facilitator of continuous improvement and a move away from the digital downgrade experienced by most people in the workplace. Our work with Ofqual is a great example of how adopting an agile approach to Cloud services can deliver real operational transformation. [Insert Ofqual Case Study]
Do more with less: With austerity still a major feature and uncertainty around budget reforms for the coming years there is increasing pressure to avoid unnecessary costs. In many instances, the cost of operating an on-premises solution outweighs that of adopting a Cloud solution. Watch our video on Scottish Legal Aid Board’s journey to the Cloud.
Deliver Against Increased Expectations: Good enough is not good enough anymore. Just because we’ve always done something a certain way doesn’t mean that’s the way we should be doing it. Every organisation is looking at ways to provide improved and innovative services. There is a real trend towards differentiating between transactional and value add services. If it’s a transactional or commodity need then take an off the shelf service or solution to meet that need. Resources can then be focused on creating innovative solutions where they add value or make a real difference. Inoapps has created a range of Oracle Cloud Extensions that adopt this philosophy providing innovation to make it easier for public sector organisations to deliver your service functions.
- A Cloud First organisation – Oracle’s Cloud First Partner of the Year 2018/19
- Innovative solutions tailored to the complex demands of local and central government
- Consultants with expert knowledge of the Public Sector and 100% focus on Oracle applications and technology
- First-class enterprise change management expertise
- A Crown Commercial Services supplier with services available on the Digital Marketplace
- Appointed to the G-Cloud 11 framework for Cloud hosting, Cloud Support and Cloud Software Services
Inoapps understands both the transformational benefits Cloud services can bring to the public sector, alongside the challenges associated with changing stakeholder mindsets to maximise benefits realisation.
We work across all pillars of the public sector and have many Cloud transformation case studies in both central and local government.
Customers in Public Sector
"When it came to the implementation we built up a good working relationship with the Inoapps team who were very willing to share knowledge and go the extra mile to get the job done. As a result, the implementation was completed on budget and in a timely manner which was very important to us."– Jan Roszkowski, Chief Information Officer, Ofqual