Inoapps supports the transformation of Public Sector organizations by helping to win over the hearts and minds of leaders and end users. As an award-winning global Oracle partner, we deliver realizable outcomes powered by Oracle applications, helping you achieve your goals through business transformation, technology optimization, and continuous innovation.
We are proud to support UK Public Sector organizations in their journey to cloud, looking at organizational challenges through both an internal and external lens. We work collaboratively with our customers to define the optimal approach to enable you to focus on what matters most: the citizens.
The Inoapps Public Sector Cloud is a leading Public Sector cloud solution in the market. We have innovated and taken a new approach to delivering Enterprise Resource Planning that works for people. Our goal is to help organizations change the way every person experiences work, through improved productivity, seamless system integration, better collaboration and creating positive experiences for users.
Inoapps' outcome-based mindset and methodology ensures you see the highest value and most immediate returns from your Oracle applications. We match industry expertise and tooling with Oracle Modern Best Practice to offer rapid routes to value from your Oracle Applications investments—whether we’re implementing and updating, supporting strategic change management or delivering a full Oracle Cloud managed service.
Our way of working is centered around partnership. This represents the ethos behind the way we work with all our customers, with the objective of creating an enhanced experience for all employees.
The Inoapps Public Sector Cloud is here to support you in meeting and exceeding the objectives around improved experiences, efficiencies and processes set by GBS Government Shared Services Strategy.
Here’s how we can help you:
Become more people focused
- Allocate resources more effectively and redeploy them more flexibly to maximize outcome delivery and be more responsive to unexpected events
- Adapt to the changing expectations of citizens, employees and leaders
Do more with less
- A leaner and more adaptable civil service, with frontline service delivery provided in a way that maximizes value for money
- Focus resources on decision support and away from transactional activity
- Reduce third party expenditure and Total Cost of Ownership on the technology estate
Embrace standardization and collaboration
- Increase interoperability and collaboration between individuals, functions, departments and sectors, with more data held online to inform decisions, improve service delivery and outcomes
- Improve access to technology, processes and data for civil servants, whether in the office, at home, or on the go
Stay secure and resilient
- Keep secure and evolve against changing cyber threats with a technology platform that delivers security, performance and resilience
- Ensure data is only available to those who should see it and avoid single points of failure
- Develop shared best practice with continual development based on collective experience and evolving needs
Built on expertise gained from decades of working with public sector bodies in the United Kingdom, Inoapps Public Sector Cloud combines process with functional and technical frameworks to help you realize your strategic objectives. We’re here to help you transform, modernize and optimize how you work with your Oracle technology and applications, with a focus on the people aspects essential to change and adoption.
With extensive experience working with local and central government, charities and arms-length bodies, we can help you define and deliver an end-to-end value chain, and can support you in:
- Realizing measurable, tangible results from your Oracle Applications investment
- Getting the most out of your on-premises EBS, Hyperion or JD Edwards investment
- Migrating your infrastructure to Oracle Cloud
Industry best practice
Our work with a wide range of public sector bodies has attuned us to the needs and challenges of deploying Oracle Applications across a variety of regulated environments.
- A proven model for achieving customer outcomes by aligning to Oracle and industry best practice
- Helping you to make your strategic vision a success in the context of Oracle Modern Best Practice
- Helping you achieve your business case to realize measurable outcomes
We have tried and tested models and templates to address specific sector and functional business needs. We have developed a number of extensions that are particularly useful to our public sector customers, including:
- Solutions for Reporting
- HESA Reporting
- Student Funding
We understand the specific training and adoption needs of public sector organizations, and have experience working with members, unions, LATCs, and your non-networked employees to facilitate successful adoption of new ways of working.
- As one of the select Oracle Guided Learning Partners globally, we can help you manage all your training and adoption needs
- We adapt each adoption program to an organization’s individual needs
- To help accelerate the adoption process, we have developed a set of pre-prepared training content and pre-prepared engagement packs
We have developed a public-sector focused methodology that delivers a low risk, rapid implementation of Oracle Cloud solutions. We also offer solutions for:
- Making Tax Digital - for E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud ERP
- Holiday Pay for Employees and Workers Who Work Irregular Hours
- Pre-prepared testing packs
We are proud to work within the UK Public Sector. Our Oracle solutions and services are broader and deeper than any other consultancy of our size, covering advisory consultancy, transformational implementations, enterprise change management, training, first-class managed support services and our own products.
Our focus sectors include:
- Local government
- Central government - Ministerial & non-ministerial departments
- Arms-length bodies
- Not for profits
- Housing associations
Our Public Sector customers
"When it came to the implementation we built up a good working relationship with the Inoapps team who were very willing to share knowledge and go the extra mile to get the job done. As a result, the implementation was completed on budget and in a timely manner which was very important to us."– Jan Roszkowski, Chief Information Officer, Ofqual