Scope of the policy
This Privacy Statement only covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained: (i) through the Inoapps websites at www.inoapps.com, www.inoappsoffers.com (collectively, our “Website”); (ii) in connection with the use of applications downloaded to a User’s mobile device (“Mobile Applications”).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement:
“Customer” means any entity that purchases services from Inoapps.” Customer Data” means the electronic data provided to Inoapps by the Customer or its User. ” Visitor” means a visitor of the Website.
How We Obtain Information As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Visitors.
Information you provide to us
- When filling out forms on our Website we collect personal information, including without limitation, name, email address, job title and telephone number.
- When you enter a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
- When you contact us.
- When you complete our surveys.
- Other information you may submit to us related to your use of our Website.
Information from third parties
Inoapps may collect and use information we receive from third parties in connection with your use of the Website. For instance, Inoapps use Google Analytics for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website to identify areas for improvement.
Information we collect as you navigate through the Website
In running and maintaining our website and iOs Applications we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies and Other Forms of Automated Collection
We use “cookies” to help us improve our website. Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that we collect about Visitors for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and their contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our Website.
- To improve our Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behaviour, such as the pages you visited over time.
If you ask us to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information provide you with such services. Visitors may withdraw consent later by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by Inoapps.
How We Share Information Collected
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us via this Website, to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates (including those located outside the European Economic Area)
- Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Visitors will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Inoapps or others.
We do not sell, rent or trade information collected through the Website with third parties for their promotional purposes.
International Transfer of Data
Inoapps may store and process any information collected in connection with the Website in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. A list of Inoapps’s Global offices is available here. By using our Website, you consent to the collection, storage, transfer and processing of information outside of your country of residence, including in the United States.
You should review this Privacy Statement carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website. Remember, by using any part of our Website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us in connection with the Website. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to such requests for correction or updates to personal information.
Without limiting the generality of this Policy, in addition to the information collected through the Website, Inoapps may obtain additional information through Mobile Applications that Customer or their Users download to their mobile devices (“Devices”). Mobile Applications provided by Inoapps may obtain or collect information from Users’ Devices in connection with Inoapps services.
Disclosing Your Information
Third Party Links
Inoapps maintains reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information obtained through the Website and Mobile Applications from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
Inoapps reserves the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you through an appropriate online notice (and obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of the Website is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Privacy Statement and as such, we ask that you review the Privacy Statement periodically for any updates or changes that we may have made.
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact us at: email@example.com or
2 fountainhall Road.
All other feedback, comments and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org