A Global Oracle Partner and Oracle’s Cloud First Partner of the Year 2018/19.
500+ employees worldwide
We focus exclusively on delivering innovative Oracle on-premises and Oracle Cloud Applications and technology solutions for our clients, which deliver operational excellence and maximize the benefits of their Oracle investment. Choose Inoapps and we'll support you throughout your Oracle journey, working in partnership to deliver superior solutions with lasting value.
We are different because:
- We are Oracle exclusive - Since 2006 Oracle has been in our DNA. That in-depth focus means the expertise we bring to our projects is second to none.
- We are big enough to deliver largescale projects but more agile and flexible than our larger counterparts meaning we can respond quickly to the changing requirements of our customers.
- Cloud pioneers - We were the first UK company to implement Oracle Cloud in our back office! Read our success story on www.oracle.com
- We’ve been doing this longer than most and have found solutions to every challenge we’ve encountered on the Oracle journey with our customers. We’re a safe pair of hands and with us you'll receive a superior customer experience. Don't just take our word for it though read our success stories here.
- Our toolkit is broader and deeper than any other consultancy of our size, covering advisory consultancy, transformational implementations, enterprise change management, hosting services, training, first-class managed support services and our own products. Ranging from on-premises solutions (E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft & JDE) to Oracle Cloud SaaS, PaaS and IaaS (ERP, HCM, SCM, EPM, BI, APEX).
- Our innovative Products Team is constantly coming up with new ideas to add value for our customers and enable us to implement end-to-end solutions in our key industry sectors of Energy, Engineering and Construction, Public Sector, Higher Education and Commercial Services.
Shape & Size
Through rapid global growth, our presence now extends across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, and Asia, implementing our solutions in 30+ countries.
Customers range from major global blue chip organizations with 5,000 + users to mid-size government agencies and fast-growth start-up companies.
With over 500 employees, we are large enough to deliver but still of a size that we can build enduring partnerships with our customers and adapt quickly to changing customer requirements. We’re proud to be able to say our first customer is still a customer.
- Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 listing
- Enterprise Business of the Year, ScotlandIS Digital Tech Awards 2020
- UK Oracle User Group Analytics Partner of the Year 2019/20
- Oracle’s Cloud First Partner of the Year 2018/19.
- Most Innovative Managed Service Provider at Oracle OpenWorld 2017/18.
- Oracle Specialised Partner of the Year for Database as a Service 2017/18.
- Ranked on Sunday Times Tech Track 200.
- Oracle’s Specialised Partner of the Year for SaaS Cloud Transformation - Global 2016/ 17.
- Oracle’s Partner of the Year for Software as a Service UK & Ireland 2016/17.
- Oracle’s Partner of the Year for Software as a Service EMEA 2016/17.
- Tipped by investment Bank GP Bullhound to be a potential Scottish Unicorn company and achieve a valuation of £1bn.
- Oracle Specialised Partner of the Year for UK & Ireland for Cloud 2015/16.