Who we are
A Global Oracle Platinum Partner and Oracle’s Cloud First Partner of the Year 2018/19.
400+ employees worldwide
We focus exclusively on delivering cutting-edge Oracle On-Premises and Oracle Cloud solutions for our clients, which deliver them operational excellence and maximise the benefits of their Oracle investment. We do this by supporting our customers throughout their Oracle journey always delivering superior solutions to the challenges we meet.
We are different because:
- We are Oracle exclusive - Since 2006 Oracle has been in our DNA. That in-depth focus means our knowledge is second to none.
- Cloud pioneers - We were the first UK company to implement Oracle Cloud in our back office!
- We were the first to migrate EBS to IaaS (in a FTSE 250 business).
- We are Oracle's first specialised IaaS partner in the UK to join Oracle’s Managed Service Provider Program.
- We’ve simply been doing this longer than anyone else and have found solutions to every challenge we’ve encountered on the Cloud journey with our customers. We’re a safe pair of hands and our customers value our first-hand experience (Read Our Success Stories Here).
- Our toolkit is broader and deeper than any other consultancy of our size, covering advisory consultancy, transformational implementations, enterprise change management, hosting services, training, first-class managed support services and our own products. Ranging from on-premises solutions (E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft & JDE) to Oracle Cloud SaaS, PaaS and IaaS (ERP, HCM, SCM, EPM, BI, APEX).
- Our innovative Products Team is constantly coming up with new ideas to add value for our customers and enable us to implement end-to-end solutions in our key industry sectors of Energy, Engineering and Construction, Public Sector, Higher Education and Commercial Services.
- We are big enough to deliver but agile and flexible enough to respond quickly to the changing requirements of our customers.
Shape and Size
Through rapid global growth, our presence now extends across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, and Asia, implementing our solutions in 30+ countries.
Customers range from major global blue chip organisations with 5,000 + users to mid-size government agencies and fast-growth start-up companies.
With over 300 employees, we are large enough to deliver but still of a size that we can build enduring partnerships with our customers and adapt quickly to changing customer requirements. We’re proud to be able to say our first customer is still a customer.
- UK Oracle User Group Analytics Partner of the Year 2019/20
- Oracle’s Cloud First Partner of the Year 2018/19.
- Most Innovative Managed Service Provider at Oracle OpenWorld 2017/18.
- Oracle Specialised Partner of the Year for Database as a Service 2017/18.
- Ranked on Sunday Times Tech Track 200.
- Oracle’s Specialised Partner of the Year for SaaS Cloud Transformation - Global 2016/ 17.
- Oracle’s Partner of the Year for Software as a Service UK & Ireland 2016/17.
- Oracle’s Partner of the Year for Software as a Service EMEA 2016/17.
- Tipped by investment Bank GP Bullhound to be a potential Scottish Unicorn company and achieve a valuation of £1bn.
- Oracle Specialised Partner of the Year for UK & Ireland for Cloud 2015/16.