Combined years' Oracle HE Implementation experience in our HE Team
Inoapps’ dedicated Oracle Higher Education Implementation team has over 100 years’ combined experience in identifying and solving the challenges of Higher Education institutions:
- Creating efficiencies
- Global competition for students, faculty, and researchers
- Meeting the changing expectations of students, parents and other stakeholders
- Gaining insight into more informed decision making and strategic planning
- Keeping pace with the speed of technology advancements, linking education and research programs to outcomes
- Meeting growing demands for accountability and regulatory compliance
- Integrating highly complex and fragmented networks of applications
With many years experience working with HE institutions across the country from Post-92s to the Russell Group – and in partnership with the Oracle Higher Education User Group - we have honed a range of solutions to meet the unique needs of this exciting sector. These support you to:
- Empower people within your institution
- Enhance processes
- Enforce policies
Our 4 Key Principles
Trust: We believe trust comes from transparency.
Communication: In our experience during transformational projects, HE institutions frequently struggle to manage the expectations of the many different stakeholders involved. Our implementation approach involves Process Champions from each area in the institution who provide the perspective of their specific area highlighting potential challenges and improvement opportunities. This approach also encourages collaboration between departments and breaks down traditional information silos.
Knowledge Transfer: We collaborate with our HE customers to share knowledge and experience with each organization, Inoapps and our University partners, providing their unique skills in support of the other.
Best Practice: We recommend Best Practice approaches to improve effectiveness and efficiencies by using digital technology better and eradicating manual processes. Our HE team has been involved in enhancing a vast range of complex HE processes, including HESA, TRAC Reporting, SLC and SAAS, Student Finance, Timetabling, Admissions, Graduation, and Research. We have a keen understanding of internal and external HE policies and the process dependencies within universities, which we believe are critical to designing a robust and fit-for-purpose university system.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Recruitment and Student Management
- Finance and Procurement
- Budgeting and Planning
- Human Resources and Payroll
Our complete, integrated solutions for the modern HE campus are a combination of our team’s Oracle HE implementation expertize and Oracle’s 25+years’ knowledge of the HE sector. They allow your institution to:
- Deliver institutional growth – Improve student recruitment and relationships with supporters. Recruit, retain and develop top faculty and staff.
- Support research excellence – Sustain financial resources by identifying new sources of revenue, supporting collaboration, enabling successful bids and effective project management.
- Enhance operational effectiveness – Eliminate data silos and paper-based processes by enhancing knowledge sharing and automating workflows.
- Improve compliance and make better decisions - Report on KPIs and gain insights with enhanced sector-specific reporting, including SLC compliance, HESA reporting, and student number forecasting.
- Ensure student success – Provide the best student experiences and clearest pathways to success.
- We have the largest dedicated HE Oracle Implementation Practice in the UK
- Our team draws on 100 years + experience in the sector
- We have Oracle HE implementations on 3 continents
- Our HE-specific implementation methodology has evolved from years of implementations in HE institutions from Post 92s through to the Russell Group and Oxbridge
- Global Oracle HE project delivery capability through offices in Aberdeen, Linlithgow, Derby London, Houston and Kuala Lumpur
Customers in HE
"We already have an ambitious program of transformation underway, and moving to the cloud will help to underpin and support our future ways of working in Finance, HR and across all of our schools and departments. Key to its success will be ensuring we’re not only delivering an improved system and joined up processes, but also making sure our staff across the University understand what it means for them.”– Gavin Ian McLachlan, Vice Principal and CIO at the University of Edinburgh