Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud
Track and manage every aspect of your subcontractor management lifecycle
Manage your subcontractor activities
In the Engineering and Construction industry, efficient financial management is key to making a profit, especially since margins are usually very tight. Handling subcontractor payments and ensuring compliance is time-consuming, especially if your company is using different systems or tracking information across a variety of projects.
Fully integrated with Oracle Cloud ERP
With our Subcontractor Management module for Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you can keep track of all aspects of your subcontractor lifecycle. Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud integrates with Oracle Cloud ERP to deliver holistic business support from beginning to end.
What will Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud do for you?
- Provides improved financial control through better management of subcontractor retention and the retention release lifecycle
- Reduces corporate risk from unknown or understated subcontractor costs by ensuring accuracy in the calculation of payments
- Enables you to avoid costly fines by addressing HMRC requirements for CIS payments
- Allows you to concentrate on value-added tasks by reducing time spent on administration
Managing UK HMRC Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) validation
- Tracks and records all CIS specific information for your key subcontractors, including Unique Taxpayer Reference, certification status and tax code
- Automatically validates that information against HMRC records
- Calculates the relevant CIS deductions from subcontractor payments
- Generates automated payments to HMRC for the appropriate value of CIS deductions
- Produces monthly subcontractor statements
- Automatically keeps up to date with changes in legislation and validity of certifications
Subcontractor lifecycle management
- Provides a structured and controlled framework through which subcontractors can make Applications for Payments
- Applications then undergo an iterative cycle of review and amendment until an agreed and negotiated position is reached between the prime contractor and the subcontractor
- Delivers specific stages of the business process not addressed by the standard Oracle solution
- Retention / Retainage, catering for the full lifecycle of retention processing
- Deductions and contra payments incorporated into subcontractor payments for net calculations
- Insurance to allow additional charges to be raised for insurance costs
- Subcontractor certificates to produce automated subcontractor certificates for HMRC filing
- Automated workflow engine delivering emails and alerts to notify the QS and subcontractor that applications have been processed
- Reporting engine to allow multi-dimensional analysis of applications
- HMRC certified processing calendar to ensure compliance with HMRC guidelines
- Valuation calendar to control application lifecycle
- Supports users in tracking the applications and certifications related to a specific contract
- Enables end-to-end execution of the subcontractor management lifecycle in a single, fully integrated Oracle Cloud solution
- Tracks every aspect of the subcontractor management lifecycle with detailed reporting on work to date, budget remaining and estimate to complete
- Automates processing and management of applications and certifications for cumulative payments, retentions, contra charges and withholding tax (CIS in UK)
- Provides increased visibility of subcontractor payments based on cumulative project delivery
- Enables compliance with the UK Construction Act
Inoapps E&C Cloud Portfolio
Inoapps Engineering & Construction Cloud Portfolio
Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud is part of the Inoapps Engineering & Construction Cloud portfolio, created to aid with the wide-ranging complexities of construction industry projects, from managing subcontractors to tracking budget costs and rental inventories.
The products in this portfolio help ensure the accurate oversight of all aspects of a project lifecycle through fully integrated Oracle Cloud solutions built to tackle challenges specific to the construction industry. The portfolio is here to help you reduce complex administration and save time and money with greater control over financial planning and management.