Our customer, one of the world’s largest development and construction companies, has over 100 years of experience of delivering complex projects.
Our customer takes pride in connecting communities and driving growth across the UK. An important component of maintaining this level of success is investing in technology that allows for more efficient processes. To future proof their business, our customer realized they needed to reset priorities and culture to embrace change and adopt new systems.
To increase operational efficiency, our customer has introduced a Shared Service to manage the complexity of their project-based organization. Inoapps has delivered a single deployment of Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to underpin their business needs. The solution is integrated with Inoapps Construction Cloud, which includes Subcontractor Management, Construction Industry Scheme, Customer Billing, Rentals, Mobile Receipting, and a new module commissioned by our customer—Outturn Planning.
Inoapps has added extensions for Cost Reconciliation and Project Balance Sheet Forecasting using Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS). The solution gives our customer better insights into their industry-specific projects, something they have always striven for.
Inoapps, as their strategic partner, will maintain the service and extend the solution.
- Achieved operational efficiencies by eliminating manual processes and associated risks
- Launched Financial Shared Services
- Improved data and insights by consolidating all financial data in a single solution
- Supported project-based accounting designed to track financial progress of projects
- Enabled industry-leading best practices in a seamless solution