Inoapps Construction Industry Scheme Cloud
Save time and stay compliant with CIS legislation
Make sure your business is HMRC CIS compliant
For every UK based construction business, there are a number of requirements that need to be met under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). This includes checking that subcontractors are registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), paying subcontractors and submitting monthly returns. This can often be complex and time consuming with little flexibility or control.
Extend the power of Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning
Inoapps CIS Cloud works seamlessly with Oracle Cloud ERP to support you with managing tax requirements when using subcontractors and ensure you are always compliant with UK HMRC CIS legislation.
What will Inoapps CIS Cloud do for you?
- Keep up to date and compliant with CIS legislation
- Reduce the time you spend managing the tax implications of using subcontractors
Inoapps CIS Cloud has been developed based on our experience working with our many construction industry customers. Deploy the application alongside your current Oracle Cloud ERP implementation to deliver an integrated end-to-end business process for the full CIS lifecycle.
- Track and record all CIS specific subcontractor information
- Automatically validate your records against HMRC records
- Carry out automated revalidating of CIS contractor details
- Receive automated notifications of changes or issues
- Automatically calculate the right CIS deductions from subcontractor payments
- Generate automated payments to HMRC
- Track CIS related data against supplier records
- Automate verification of supplier UTR details against the HMRC database
- Configure payment generation to HMRC based on rules engine
- Generate a submissions report to HMRC at the end of each period that collates the individual subcontractor deductions made within that period
- Save time and avoid costly mistakes with automated and standardised processes
- Maintain compliance with HRMC and reduce the likelihood of incurring fines
- Be free to focus on value added tasks and running your business rather than process administration
Inoapps E&C Cloud Portfolio
Inoapps Engineering & Construction Cloud Portfolio
Inoapps Construction Industry Scheme Cloud is part of the Inoapps Engineering & Construction Cloud portfolio, created to aid with the wide-ranging complexities of construction industry projects, from managing subcontractors to tracking budget costs and rental inventories.
The products in this portfolio help ensure the accurate oversight of all aspects of a project lifecycle through fully integrated Oracle Cloud solutions built to tackle challenges specific to the construction industry. The portfolio is here to help you reduce complex administration and save time and money with greater control over financial planning and management.