Enterprise Offshore was founded in January 2017 as a privately-owned limited liability company headquartered in Houston, TX. The business provides offshore drilling services in the Gulf of Mexico. Having started with 28 employees, just 2 years later the company has a team of 400.
In 2017 The business implemented Oracle Cloud for finance and purchasing with a third-party, expecting to reap the benefits of automation, responsiveness and scalability that a world-class Cloud ERP system could offer a fast-growing start-up.
By 2019, the business felt that the benefits were not being fully realized. It was still entrenched in manual processes and experiencing data and reporting challenges.
The business was introduced to Inoapps and hired them to run a Health Check of its new Oracle Cloud ERP systems in order to detect and provide solutions to the challenges the business faced.
This exercise involved a series of working sessions and interviews with key stakeholders to independently assess whether the client was realizing the benefits it expected from the implementation. The assessment also included an analysis of whether the client was using the most efficient business processes for the solution.
Using its findings, Inoapps produced an action plan, highlighting priority areas for optimization so that the client’s critical issues were rapidly addressed. Inoapps also recommended a roadmap for further improvements to the client’s solution, which includes additional operational areas such as projects and planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Following this initial engagement, the client retained Inoapps’ services for remote break-fix support and quarterly release management so that it can benefit from continuous Oracle Cloud updates, ensuring it is always using the most up to date functionality available.
- The client is now realizing the full benefits of its new Oracle Cloud solution.
- A single global view of information.Increased efficiency through automation of routine processes.
- More accurate information due to consistent approval workflow for standard processes such as Purchase Orders.
- Greater control and governance allow the business to enforce policy and maintain statutory compliance.
- The business has a roadmap for its business systems, which will support future fast growth.
- Specialist Oil & Gas knowledge and previous experience of successfully managing legacy on-premises to Oracle Cloud implementations in the industry.
- A good cultural fit between the client’s team and Inoapps’ consultants and the client felt that they could work together well as a team to achieve the desired outcomes.
“Inoapps’ consultants have worked expertly with our team to help us leverage our investment in Oracle Cloud and we know this is the beginning of a long and successful partnership.”