Energy Cloud Solution for Energy Services
Inoapps Energy Cloud will help you compete effectively for oilfield service jobs and get paid faster by optimising business processes across your entire organisation
for Oracle Energy Sector Solutions
Inoapps Energy Cloud for Energy Services
The Energy Services sector is, by nature, asset and resource intensive. Success depends upon effectively managing the many complex facets of the business so they work smoothly together. Organisations must balance complex logistics and demanding construction and maintenance requirements, with the need to effectively control and manage costs to ensure profitability across projects and contracts which can be short term or extend across multiple years and millions of dollars.
There are also the usual challenges which result from operating within complex regulatory regimes which require different levels of reporting. In addition, responding quickly and delivering agreed service levels to clients who are facing similar pressures means that today’s Energy Services providers need to be able to react more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
What we offer
What Will Energy Cloud Do For Your Energy Services Business?
In a competitive industry, where you must bring specialist skills and equipment to projects, including those at remote locations, mistakes are expensive. Inoapps Energy Cloud will help you compete effectively for oilfield service jobs and get paid faster by optimising business processes across your entire organisation - from the field to the executive suite.
- Providing a holistic view of operations
- Reducing implementation timescales for faster time to value
- Lowering the capital cost of purchasing, implementing and maintaining an enterprise-class Oracle solution
The Benefits of Energy Cloud
- Improved financial management to increase profitability. Stay within budget by controlling capital expenditures, measuring actual against budgeted costs and distributing income and costs across multiple tickets, jobs, projects and owners
- Enables better analysis and faster decision making
- Attract and retain the best employees
- Reduce costs and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) with streamlined and integrated financial, supply chain and project management capabilities
- Improve resource utilisation
- Improve profitability with better collaboration and greater visibility by connecting the back office with the oilfield, giving your field team the tools they need to control expenses. The office receives , which helps maximise revenue
- Maximise revenue opportunities and minimise unnecessary expenses through better management of assets, resources, and projects with near real-time updates of equipment usage, resource utilisation, and equipment maintenance schedules.
Powerful Management of All Aspects of Energy Services Operations
- Accurately track and control all areas of financial operations.
- Plan and budget all areas of your operations to ensure peak performance (Financials, Capex, Expense, Workforce)
- Control costs and manage financial expectations by managing, communicating and maximising project budget
- Increase profitability by identifying profitable services and controlling costs in real time
- Optimise procurement spend and ensure procurement compliance. Manage subcontractors effectively and ensure value for your procurement activities
- Handle employment with ease
- Track and control time and compliance
- Deploy the right personnel to your assets and painlessly handle complex scheduling and travel requirements
- Find and identify the best resources for your organisation at the right cost and in the right locations
- Ensure higher performance and deliver sector leading training and career development to retain your top talent
- Utilise advanced planning capability to understand your future workforce demands and requirements
- Handle complex global demand and logistics and ensure the right material gets to the right place at the right time
- Address specific requirements such as Asset Equipment Rental, Contract Management, Procurement compliance and ensure your supply chain is highly efficient
- Energy services rely heavily on key equipment which must be maintained well to avoid downtime or premature replacement of the asset
- Our solution addresses all Asset Maintenance requirements with detailed reporting and analytics to ensure uninterrupted operations