Inoapps Customer Billing Cloud
Cut out the complexity and take control of your customer billing
Are you ready to put away the spreadsheets?
Effective financial management is key to making a profit in the Engineering and Construction industry, particularly as margins remain tight. Managing customer billing is complicated and time consuming, especially if your organization is running disparate systems, or tracking information in Excel across multiple, complex projects.
A single, automated and easy to use system
Inoapps Customer Billing Cloud integrates with Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to deliver an end-to-end business process in a fully integrated solution that helps you keep track of every aspect of your customer billing lifecycle.
What will Inoapps Customer Billing Cloud do for you?
- Automate your customer billing process
- Greater visibility of the financial performance of projects
- Reduce corporate risk from inaccurate customer billing
- Concentrate on value added tasks by reducing time spent on administration
With functionality that covers Applications for Payment (AFP), retentions, contra charges, and cumulative billing, the Inoapps Customer Billing Cloud is here to help you automate your customer billing process.
Retention & retainage
- Caters for the full lifecycle of retention processing, including the processing of retention release payments on project completion.
Deductions & contra payments
- Where contra charges are necessary to cater for damage, subsidiary claims, equipment rental or other charges, these can be incorporated into the customer billing for net calculations.
- The module will produce automated AFP certificates for customer approval.
Automated workflow engine
- Emails and alerts are generated from the system to notify that applications have been processed.
- A comprehensive suite of reports to allow multi-dimensional analysis of applications.
- Can be used to control the application lifecycle
Tracking applications & certifications
- Supports the tracking of applications and certifications related to specific contracts, by the individual line items on the contract.
Based on our experience across numerous construction industry projects, we’ve developed an application to:
- Enable accurate reporting against budgets
- Provide detailed reporting on work to date, budget remaining and estimate to complete
- Ensure accuracy in the calculation of billing and expedite the payment process
Facilitate efficient, prompt invoice management
Inoapps E&C Cloud Portfolio
Inoapps Engineering & Construction Cloud Portfolio
Inoapps Customer Billing Cloud is part of the Inoapps Engineering & Construction Cloud portfolio, created to aid with the wide-ranging complexities of construction industry projects, from managing subcontractors to tracking budget costs and rental inventories.
The products in this portfolio help ensure the accurate oversight of all aspects of a project lifecycle through fully integrated Oracle Cloud solutions built to tackle challenges specific to the construction industry. The portfolio is here to help you reduce complex administration and save time and money with greater control over financial planning and management.