Inoapps Asset Rental Cloud
Man Years' Oracle technology experience goes into every solution
Total Visibility of Rented Assets
Asset intensive industries such as construction and energy face a universal challenge when it comes to tracking the ownership, physical location, associated costs, and status of equipment. Businesses are often fined for returning late, incomplete or damaged equipment and it is common to see project delays due to a breakdown in the rental supply chain.
Get the Equipment you need, when and where you need it
Inoapps Asset Rental Cloud is an enterprise-class application which, alongside Oracle ERP Cloud, offers a complete end-to-end solution to manage the asset rentals process relating to owned equipment, third-party equipment and rentals direct to customers. It manages the complete Asset Rental lifecycle from Purchase Order to Invoicing.
With simplified management of your assets, you can focus on building great customer relationships, managing productivity and, ultimately, improve your bottom line.
What will Inoapps Asset Rental Cloud Do for Your Business?
- Caters for rentals relating to owned equipment, third-party equipment and rentals direct to customers
- Empowers users with mobile and desktop delivery providing a service that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Provides full visibility of equipment in the field, including internal and third-party equipment, showing whether it is in use, in transit or on standby
- Enables tracking of serialised and non-serialised items as well as any consumables and labour costs associated with the rental agreement
Asset Rental Management
- Provides a real-time view of availability through the Rental Workbench and fully integrates with inventory to help you find the equipment you need when you need it
- Manages equipment damage, multi-hire non-serialised items, rental auto-extensions, rental calendars and minimum rental terms
- Fulfills requests from internal inventory of equipment and enables the use of external agencies to provide tools and equipment
- Provides equipment to customers as a “Profit Centre”
- Allows scheduling of maintenance windows and billing suspensions
- Provides accurate reporting of forecasted and actual utilisation for assets
- Enables users to analyse data in user-friendly flexible reports to gain valuable insight into customers, rental contracts and profits
- Enables project billing calculations at the point of rental, with real-time integration of rental contract billing with the finance system for improved billing accuracy and cash flow
- Generates Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable invoices for all rentals
- Ensure the right equipment is at the right place, at the right time, every time
- Maximise asset utillisation and gain visibility of future requirements
- Minimise costs by reducing project delays and fines due to late return of equipment
- Improve profitability due to increased margins from more effective asset rental management
- Better tracking of project cost exposure