The first Oracle Partner in Europe to underpin a customer’s E-Business Suite solution with OCI
Managing an Oracle Cloud solution can be complex. You may have a very simple SaaS or PaaS set up, with very little integration and therefore most of your technical requirement will sit with Oracle but this will still require some form of management.
However there are very few organizations that have it that simple. Many have a multi-site, multi-product implementation, involving 3rd party products hosted on PaaS or IaaS, with a PaaS environment for your application extensions and extensive integration. If this sounds like you then you will still require a technology based support solution, just as you did when running your on-premises solution.
We've migrated Oracle EBS to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and provided ongoing Managed Services for a range of global customers including TechnipFMC, Baxters Food Group and FTSE 250 Construction company Galliford Try.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help your organisation maximize the benefits of a flexible, elastic Cloud or hybrid environment, without compromising on security, visibility, reliability or functionality.
Need support for Oracle Cloud Platform and OCI?
Our Oracle Cloud support services will:
- Reduce IT costs and complexity
- Increase business agility
- Increase the resilience of your critical Oracle-based applications
- Maximise availability of your database infrastructure
- Reduce risk and ensure regulatory compliance
Managed Service for OCI and Oracle Cloud Platform
Flexible support for your Oracle Technology and Platform Cloud solutions which frees you of operational responsibilities.
Inoapps is a safe pair of hands and our industry leading expertise is recognized by Oracle:
- One of the first Oracle Partners to achieve Oracle Cloud Service Provider Expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Cloud in the US, UK and ASEAN.
- One of the first to achieve Oracle Cloud Service Provider Service Expertise in Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management in EMEA and ASEAN.
Learn more about our global Oracle Cloud Service Provider Expertise achievements.
We deliver Oracle Cloud Platform and OCI combined with Inoapps managed services as a single, complete solution to customers.
To help you to manage your Cloud Platforms we:
- Provide management of the database, backups, and management of the storage, this also includes monitoring, control and patching
- Manage your Cloud Compute Services, storage, networks resources and operating systems
Are you ready for OCI?
Our Oracle Cloud Service Provider Expertise means we are uniquely placed to help you assess whether Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is right for you and decide which combination of services best fits. Inoapps’ tried and tested OCI Readiness Assessment evaluates the suitability of such a move for your organisation and outlines the work involved so you can build a credible business case.
For an independent view of the OCI market and a full list of representative vendors, including Inoapps, download your complimentary copy of the Gartner Market Guide for OCI Professional and Managed Services today!
- A global Oracle Managed Service expert
- Oracle Managed Service Expertise in Oracle EBS Applications to Cloud and Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management
- Extensive track record of managing Oracle EBS on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure for customers including TechnipFMC, Baxters Food Group and FTSE 250 Construction company Galliford Try
- Oracle’s Specialised Partner for Database as a Service 2017/18
- 100% Customer Support renewal rate over the last 3 years
- Industry leading SLAs – From Cloud & Hosting Services to Oracle Applications and End User Support
- Security – We are SOC 1 Type 2 compliant
- Resilient infrastructure – providing highly available, always-on systems
- Support 24×7x365 available – Our Cloud Engineers and Oracle Support Consultants are available to provide round the clock support
- Allows you to focus on running your business rather than managing your Oracle technologies
- Ensure continuity, stability and security of mission critical systems
- Manage costs with fixed price contracts over 3 to 5 years and full system management at a fraction of the cost of internal hardware
- Access to expert Technical consultants who are in short supply
- Economies of scale from using one partner for all your Oracle needs
- Low risk introduction of Cloud to your organisation
Some Of Our Customers
"Since the shift from E-Business Suite Galliford Try and Inoapps have built a strong partnership. The shift to IaaS, well managed by Inoapps, has already provided us with commercial benefit as well as application performance and stability improvements. With an extension to the partnership to include hosting services we look forward to witnessing further incremental benefits in the coming months."Mark Cotton, CIO, Galliford Try