The first MSP Partner in Europe to underpin a customer’s E-Business Suite solution with Oracle IaaS.
Managing an Oracle Cloud solution can be complicated. You may have a very simple SaaS or PaaS set up, with very little integration and therefore most of your technical requirement will sit with Oracle but this will still require some form of managememt.
However there are very few organisations that have it that simple. Many have a multi-site, multi-product implementation, involving 3rd party products hosted on PaaS or IaaS, with a PaaS environment for your application extensions and extensive integration. If this sounds like you then you will still require a technology based support solution, just as you did when running your on-premises solution.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help your organisation maximise the benefits of a flexible, elastic Cloud or hybrid environment, without compromising on security, visibility, reliability or functionality.
Support for Oracle PaaS and IaaS in the Cloud?
Look no further than Oracle’s PaaS Specialised Partner of the Year 2017/18
Our Oracle Cloud support services will:
- Reduce IT costs and complexity
- Increase business agility
- Increase the resilience of your critical Oracle-based applications
- Maximise availability of your database infrastructure
- Reduce risk and ensure regulatory compliance
Managed Service for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Flexible support for your Oracle Technology and Platform Cloud solutions which frees you of operational responsibilities.
As a member of Oracle’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program we deliver Oracle PaaS and IaaS combined with Inoapps managed services as a single complete solution to customers.
We were the first Oracle Managed Service Provider Partner in the UK.
Our service can provide the you with the following to enable you to manage your Cloud Platforms:
- Provide management of the database, backups, and management of the storage, this also includes monitoring, control and patching
- We can manage your Cloud Compute Services, storage, networks resources and operating systems
Are you ready for IaaS?
As the first Oracle Specialised IaaS Partner in the UK to join Oracle’s Managed Service Provider Program, we are uniquely placed to help you assess whether IaaS is right for you and decide which combination of services best fits. Inoapps’ tried and tested IaaS Readiness Assessment evaluates the
suitability of such a move for your organisation and outlines the work involved so you can build a credible business case.
- Oracle’s Specialised Partner for Database as a Service 2017/18
- 100% Customer Support renewal rate over the last 3 years
- Industry leading SLAs – From Cloud & Hosting Services to Oracle Applications and End User Support
- Security – We are SOX1 compliant
- Resilient infrastructure – providing highly available, always-on systems
- Support 24×7x365 available – Our Cloud Engineers and Oracle Support Consultants are available to provide round the clock support
- Allows you to focus on running your business rather than managing your Oracle technologies
- Ensure continuity, stability and security of mission critical systems
- Manage costs with fixed price contracts over 3 to 5 years and full system management at a fraction of the cost of internal hardware
- Access to expert Technical consultants who are in short supply
- Economies of scale from using one partner for all your Oracle needs
- Low risk introduction of Cloud to your organisation
Some Of Our Customers
"Since the shift from E-Business Suite Galliford Try and Inoapps have built a strong partnership. The shift to IaaS, well managed by Inoapps, has already provided us with commercial benefit as well as application performance and stability improvements. With an extension to the partnership to include hosting services we look forward to witnessing further incremental benefits in the coming months."Mark Cotton, CIO, Galliford Try