SAC Wireless is a wholly owned, independently operated Nokia company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, offering turnkey services to support major network builds and upgrades.
We started working with SAC in 2019 when they engaged us to integrate our Inoapps Commercial Management Cloud extension to augment their large-scale Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation. We also provided support to their primary Oracle implementation partner with the HCM project, including providing staff augmentation of SAC’s internal HCM team to support the go-live.
SAC went on to contract us as Managed Service provider for their Oracle Database. SAC needed a trusted database services partner to help migrate their data and provide comprehensive management and ongoing support. We continued to support them in this capacity until they reached out to us to take over their full Managed Service requirement following a number of business changes.
The engagement includes ongoing staff augmentation, the development of an Oracle Cloud extension to handle per diem expenses, and direct end-user support for approximately 800 end users.
Our Managed Service engagement includes the following key elements, among others:
- Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS) business assurance: Incident management to provide break-fix support, advice, guidance and ‘how to’ query responses relating to supported applications and customizations. Ongoing creation of ‘how to’ reference material for frequently recurring queries.
- Oracle Cloud SaaS release management and testing: Quality assurance service for patch bundle releases, including briefings to customer super users of changes, new features and fixes in each release, plus testing each new patch or adopted functionality change.
- Functional system administration: This includes setting up new users, support for existing reports, minor functionality activation, ‘how to’ documentation, mass data imports, and assistance with workflows simplification and audit reports.
- Staff augmentation: Ongoing provision of dedicated applications and technical consultants to act as SAC’s in-house system business analyst, system improvement and support team.
- New Platform as a Service (PaaS) extension: An Oracle Cloud extension to facilitate per diem expense requirements.
“Inoapps is a great partner to work with. Most of their resources have expert level knowledge of Oracle Cloud applications and helped us in all situations since we partnered with them. Also, their management is flexible to work with and are providing a customized managed service per our needs.”