With Oracle software licensing agreements and metrics known to be complex and subject to frequent change, it’s vital to manage your applications and technology correctly. To help prevent risk and give you full control of your Oracle investments, a proactive approach to Software Asset Management (SAM) is essential. Whether it’s as a one-off transaction or any ongoing SAM service.
As a certified Oracle License Management Services (LMS) partner, we have a proven track record with helping our customers maximize their Oracle investments. We offer a hands-on, dedicated approach to license compliance and cost management.
What will the Inoapps License Optimization & SAM services do for you?
- Lower risk. As an LMS accredited partner, we use the same auditing metrics and practices Oracle does. Our Oracle licensing experts will review your software environment and mitigate areas at risk of non-compliance to reduce audit and legal exposure.
- Reduce costs. We can drive your costs down by effectively managing your software assets without any need for you to invest in expensive SAM tools. We take care of everything, providing both the technology and an expert in-house team.
- Save time. We provide complete visibility into your software environment. With our SAM service, we can continuously review your software estate, so you can spend less time analyzing and managing data, and more time acting on insights.
Our SAM service includes
Keeping track Oracle software usage levels
- Work with you to model changes and ensure upfront compliance
- Maintain your inventory of contracts and deployments to account for purchases, change to support renewals or additional system usage
- Provide a regular report explaining changes to Oracle licensing models
- Notify you of changes that impact compliance
Monitoring changes to applications & architectures
- Adding new users and review of user roles
- Archiving of users who have left the business
- Review and consider alternative Oracle metrics, e.g. on-premises to cloud or migration from BYOL to License Included
- Hardware refreshes and cloud environment consumption
Reviewing support renewals & Oracle Cloud updates
- Ensure support renewals are accurate
- Recommend beneficial technology changes or cost-saving cancellations
- Review Cloud subscription usage
- Test the user profiles set up against roles
Ongoing monitoring & recommendations
- Answer your Oracle licensing and cloud subscription questions
- Ensure correct licenses and cloud subscriptions are maintained
- Provide guidance on requirements for any new projects