Our customer is a global technology company. The business provides customer engagement, customer information management, global e-commerce, location intelligence, and mailing and shipping services to approximately 1 million customers in about 100 countries around the world.
When our customer was selected for an official Oracle Licensing Audit through the Joint Partner Engagement (JPE) scheme the team didn’t have the time to immerse themselves in Oracle’s complex licensing rules and regulations. They needed a partner to assist them who could provide expert, flexible, independent advice to help them navigate the process as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Inoapps delivered Oracle JPE License Audit support based on our consultants’ extensive knowledge and practical experience of Oracle License Management. This encompasses many years of helping Oracle customers manage Oracle audits throughout their entire lifecycle.
Inoapps’ highly experienced licensing consultants worked closely with the customer’s team to understand their Oracle usage as well as license grant. From this, Inoapps was able to help with data gathering and a final report was generated outlining what licenses the customer owned, what they used and the final position of compliance.
- Guidance with the process to be followed.
- Assistance with collection of data.
- Interpretation of license grant.
- Analysis of Oracle LMS Script outputs in conjunction with Oracle.
- Optimization of the Oracle License Estate.
- Advice on provision of Database options.
- Eliminated the financial and operational risk of noncompliance
- Provided an in-depth understanding of their licensing position which assisted the negotiations with Oracle
“Inoapps’ consultants recently helped us through the long and complex process of an Oracle audit. Their expert knowledge of
the audit process, Oracle contracts, and Oracle license optimization gave us a much better understanding of our Oracle
estate and by following their guidance we were able to complete the audit process in a timely manner. Thanks to their support I’m
sure we achieved the best possible outcome for our business.”