The Equitrans Midstream Transformation Story
Live webinar with Inoapps and Oracle
Our latest webinar, is designed to educate and prepare businesses for a potential move to Oracle Cloud Applications.
Co-hosted with Oracle, we will feature an in-depth conversation with Tobie Engel, Director of Financial Systems, Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN), an Inoapps/ Oracle customer, taking a deep dive into ETRN’s transformation journey. We discuss everything from their migration off JD Edwards, to implementing a multi-pillar Oracle Cloud solution, covering finance, human resources, supply chain, planning and industry functionality.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn why ETRN selected Oracle Cloud as a solution based on Oracle Modern Best Practice which supports the business’s desire for innovation and ambitious growth
- Hear how the business integrated fourteen legacy systems, resulting in an enhanced core financial system with significant operational process benefits.
- Understand how ETRN simplified and standardized HR processes and reporting capabilities, thus reducing their formerly complex and costly integration landscape.
Use this webinar as an accelerator for your business transformation project. We will discuss:
- How to successfully deploy Oracle Cloud with Inoapps Industry Cloud in the Energy sector
- Consolidation and migration of data from multiple legacy systems onto one Oracle Cloud platform
- Industry-specific challenges, lessons learned and tips for successful implementation and adoption of Cloud
- How making efficiencies through industry-specific extensions can lead to big gains
- Business outcomes and benefits of the transformation program
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and learn from experienced professionals who’ve successfully travelled the road to Oracle Cloud.
Webinar attendees are eligible for a free Inoapps road mapping session, which will help you understand what your journey to Cloud will look like.
Tobie Engel, Director of Financial Systems, Equitrans Midstream
Debra Lilley, VP Delivery, Growth and Excellence, Inoapps
Jon Krome, Oracle Executive Director, Oil & Gas, Transformation & Strategy
Thursday, April, 27 / 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. EST
Who should attend?
CIO, CFO, CHROs and anyone driving business transformation in the Oil and Gas industry.