Developing Data Strategies without System Boundaries in HE
Date: Thursday, June 29
Time: 11.30 am - 12.30 am
Modern day universities leverage many systems to maximize operational efficiency; however, one of the biggest challenges that they face is providing a cohesive strategy to report on all of their relevant operational, statistical, and financial data in a single place.
Now that the cloud has helped standardize and simplify the way that data sets can be integrated and reported on, the barriers to get to world class connected planning are less formidable than ever. Modern day cloud solutions simplify and streamline this process, reducing implementation costs and timelines, and yielding significant ROI and productivity benefits.
In this webinar we will discuss connected planning in higher education and what an optimal data strategy looks like for an organization embarking on transforming its complex processes, enabled by Oracle Cloud Enterprise Performance Management.
This webinar will cover:
- What an optimal end-state looks like to integrate relevant operational data sets to enable budgeting, forecasting, and reporting (management and statutory reporting)
- What the key pitfalls are when starting your transformation journey
- A roadmap which includes functional process changes to achieve world class connected planning
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Data Officer (CDO or the person responsible for formulating IT data management and analytics strategies to support the institution's goals.
- Data Analytics or Business Intelligence Colleagues
- Strategy and Planning Colleagues
- Those responsible for data strategy planning in their respective academic units
Matt Rollings, VP of EPM Practice, Inoapps
Jennifer Tavano-Gallacher, VP Higher Education, Inoapps