Inspire. Engage. Deliver
Service Excellence and Changing Mindsets
Inoapps and Oracle are delighted to invite you to an exclusive C-Suite event which offers representatives from across the Public Sector the opportunity to learn, share and deliberate how to align their organizations to fully benefit from digitalization and new technologies in the drive to deliver service excellence.
Join us on Thursday 12 March in the Captain's Lounge at Manchester United's football ground to listen to leading sector and technology experts deliberate how change management techniques support digital transformation.
Hear informative case studies and lessons learned from customers at various stages in their digital transformation journeys, including Church of England and The Home Office. Take part in interactive sessions to learn more about developing mindsets and coaching techniques to meet the challenges of digital transformation in your team and put people at the heart of service excellence.
- Define your leadership - shape culture, drive service excellence, create value
- Address priorities - get pragmatic next steps that will accelerate implementation and outcomes
- Build Networks - exchange ideas in a safe space learning environment with other Public Sector leaders who share your critical priorities
- Get free access to Changemakers online change management learning portal after the event so you can continue your learning
- Benefit from a free 30 min one-to-one personal performance coaching session from the Legacy Partnership on the day - only 4 available!
After all the hard work you'll have the chance to unwind and take a stadium tour before leaving.
Register now for by completing the form below or emailing us now!
Don't forget to let us know of any special dietary requirements you have.
Download The Presentations Today!