Empower Your Workforce and Enable Growth
Big Gains Without the Big Bang
2pm - 3pm GMT/ 9am - 10am CT
According to the latest Gartner research, the top three trends CHROs believe will have the greatest impact on organizations and influence future investment decisions are a shortage of critical talent, a rise in employee demand for a hybrid work model and new service models or go-to-market strategies.
Want to know how Oracle Cloud HCM can be quickly implemented to improve employee engagement, retain talent, reduce costs and support business growth?
Join us along with Oracle experts and customers for a "fireside chat" webinar on 17th March to learn how leading organisations are making big gains without going down the route of a “big bang” ERP implementation, by replacing their existing HCM applications with Oracle Cloud HCM – quickly and at low risk.
Featuring insight from HR leaders at Inoapps into how Oracle Cloud HCM is supporting our international growth plans.
What will you learn?
- Discussion of the main trends influencing investment in HR teams in the modern workplace and how Oracle Cloud HCM can support your organization in delivering.
- Incremental implementation from customers who have been there and done it - what works, what doesn’t and how to plan ahead
- Inoapps Customer
- Debra Lilley, VP Delivery Growth & Excellence, Inoapps
- CaSandra Rogers, Chief People Officer, Inoapps
- Celine Haffner, HR Transformation, HCM Cloud, Western Europe at Oracle
Use this event to answer your questions and learn from peers, Oracle executives, and industry experts.
Who should attend?: Heads of HR, HRD, HR Manager, CEO, Heads of IT, CFO