Missions & Vision
Our vision is to be the go-to Oracle partner in our focus markets.
Our culture inspires us to challenge convention and find new and better ways of doing things. Our values define our aspirations, behaviours and attitudes:
We put you in the driving seat, and support you to be the best you can be. We give you the responsibility and the tools to steer your journey.
We build trust by communicating with clarity, being open and honest with ourselves, each other and our customers
We are unique and diverse. We celebrate the value individuals bring to our organisation.
We have pride in what we do. We are laser-focused on delivering exceptional outcomes for our customers.
We question convention. We pioneer innovative solutions through ideation to positively disrupt the technology industry.
We create an environment where our people and our customers enjoy working together with our products and solutions every day.
At Inoapps we support our employees and the communities in which we work by driving workplace diversity and encouraging involvement with local and national charities.
Some of the activities in which we have been involved include:
- Sponsorship of Code The City Young Coders Club, a civic initiative which helps our local community become literate in both technology and data and use them to full advantage.
- Supporting all-girl team, Team AcceleRace from Linlithgow Academy in the F1 in Schools Challenge. This global competition aims to encourage and support young people’s participation in STEM subjects and interest in careers in science and technology.
- Sponsorship of the Prince’s Trust Hackathon in support of the Princes Trust. This raised money for youth charity the Prince’s Trust and generated new and innovative approaches, which will enable the charity to tackle the issues faced by its demographic.
- Supporting charities in our communities, including Save The Children, Friends of the Special Nursery at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Macmillan Cancer Research.
To make our activities transparent for our partners and customers, we have voluntarily taken part in the EcoVadis' Supplier Sustainability ratings as one of the platforms to evaluate our own Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management systems performance across the areas of:
- Labour Practices and Human Rights
- Fair Business Practices
- Sustainable Procurement.