Subcontractor Management Cloud
Years' combined Oracle development experience goes into our solutions
Manage subcontractor activities in the Oracle Cloud
In the Engineering and Construction industries, efficient financial management is key to making a profit, especially since margins are usually very tight. Handling subcontractor payments and ensuring compliance is time-consuming, especially if your company is using different systems or tracking information across various projects.
How can our Subcontractor Management Cloud help?
With our Subcontractor Management module for Oracle ERP Cloud, organisations can keep track of all aspects of their subcontractor lifecycle. Oracle ERP Cloud along with the Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud, delivers holistic business support from beginning to end in one fully integrated solution.
Inoapps' Subcontractor Management Cloud:
- Enables end-to-end execution of the subcontractor management lifecycle in a single, fully integrated Oracle Cloud solution.
- Tracks every aspect of the Subcontractor Management lifecycle with detailed reporting on work to date, budget remaining and estimate to complete
- Automates processing and management of Applications and Certifications for cumulative Payments, Retentions, Contra Charges and Withholding Tax (CIS in UK)
- Enables compliance with the UK Construction Act
- Concentrate on value-added tasks by reducing time spent on administration
- Increased visibility of Subcontractor payments based on cumulative project delivery
- Improved financial control through better management of the Subcontractor retention and retention release lifecycle
- Reduce corporate risk from unknown or understated subcontractor costs by ensuring accuracy in the calculation of payments
- Avoid costly fines by addressing HMRC requirement for CIS payments