Senior Oracle Project Manager
Make an impact in our high-growth US business
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to lead high-value transformational projects with global impact.
The Senior Oracle Project Manager will be responsible for leading medium to large, complex, high-value transformational projects often impacting regional or global operations. In this highly visible role, you have an excellent opportunity to make a significant and positive impact. Inoapps is an environment where creativity, invention, and discovery become reality each day. It is where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Plan, control, and execute project requirements following our methodology to ensure both Inoapps and our clients business objectives are met
- Work with Practice Leaders to staff the Oracle projects you are assigned
- Work with project team members (functional & technical) to define and document the tasks required for successfully tracking delivery of your Oracle projects to our clients
- Be provided a project budget, for which you will use Oracle Analytics Cloud Service to track budget to actual to forecast and communicate such progress to Inoapps leadership
- Lead your team of functional and technical resources to detail the critical path within your work break down structure
- Participate in the creation of client Statements of Work (SoW) to ensure the details required to manage the project delivery are contained within the defined scope
- Perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation
- Manage customer and external supplier deliverables
- Develop communication strategies and lead communications with key stakeholders
- Document and drive issues through resolution, escalating to customer, supplier, and IT management, as necessary
- Work in a highly matrixed organization spanning domestic and international locations
- Perform vendor management and identification / documentation of change requests
- Be involved in integrating complex process and organizational change management into the delivery of the assigned projects
- Focus primarily on large scale transformational Oracle projects in a matrixed international environment with senior leadership being the primary stakeholders.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 7 years’ Project Management experience is required.
- Authorization to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship