Regional Service Desk Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest internationally growing businesses
We're looking for a Regional Service Desk Analyst to join our growing team. Have you got what it takes to succeed?
The Regional Service Desk Analyst works as part of a team to provide seamless, professional and timely customer service skills. This involves engaging with a diverse user base by phone and email, to ensure that any incidents, problems and changes are managed through to resolution in a professional manner. You will assist with the achievement of SLAs by coordinating resolver groups updates and activities. The successful candidate must have the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- To respond to client contacts, via, email, phone or web portal.
- To log and manage incidents, problems and changes through to resolution via coordination with the resolver groups.
- Assist with Service Improvement initiatives and take a proactive approach in increasing team productivity.
- Enhance own skills and knowledge through self-development.
- To create, update and issue reports to customers and the Inoapps Management Team.
- To undertake Major Incident Management.
- To be involved with scheduled/ad hoc incident reviews with the Inoapps customer base.
- Coordinate transition activities of new clients into Managed Services.
- Working with analysts and team leaders on active workloads.
- First rate communication skills both spoken and written.
- Ability to work in a reactive environment proving feedback to users and customer’s in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working in an IT service Desk/ Customer Service role.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-moving Managed Services environment,
- Good understanding of a Service Desk logging system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good awareness of ITIL disciplines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to write process documentation that is clear and concise.
- Ability to identify process gaps and action them as a part of service improvement.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Ability to work with multiple clients, 3rd parties and resolver groups.
communicate complex issues in a simple manner to different audiences.
- No formal qualifications are required, existing experience in customer service is essential.
- Min 2 years’ experience on an IT helpdesk or service desk as an analyst or administrator.
- A confident and professional telephone manner and sound computer skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team under pressure and be able to manage your own work load and be self-motivated.
- Previous experience of working in a Managed Services environment is ideal.
N.B. The above does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities and tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required from employes in the role. Inoapps reserves the right to require employes to perform other duties from time to time.