Oracle EBS Process Manufacturing Consultant
Join our high growth US business!
We're seeking a highly motivated self-starter, experienced in delivering consulting and implementation services for EBS Process Manufacturing who has successfully led major Oracle enterprise system implementations, preferably in large, multi-national organizations.
You will undertake design, analysis, configuration, and quality assurance of solutions, including functional expertize for reports, integrations, and conversions. As a member of the Delivery – U.S. division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of Oracle EBS standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and configuring solutions for tasks associated with the delivered functionality, reports, integrations, and conversions. Work is non-routine and, at times, complex, involving the delivery of advanced business skills in your area of specialization. You will be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications (R12)
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of Oracle Manufacturing Modules (Discrete and Process Manufacturing, Manufacturing Execution System, Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures, Quality) and Warehouse Management Modules (Warehouse Management System, Mobile Supply Chain Applications)
- Any additional experience is a plus (Inventory (INV), Bill Of Materials (BOM), Work In Process (WIP), Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Project Manufacturing (PJM).
- In-depth knowledge of Plan to Manufacture process flow in Oracle
- Understanding of other related Oracle EBS modules
- Experience in Oracle e-Business suite best practices
- Good working knowledge of Oracle e-Business architecture
- Experience with business process design, key configuration workshops, GAP identification, RICEW identification, Functional Design, Test Planning, and Test Execution
- Expertize in delivering solutions with process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution; troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead the Process Manufacturing team on assigned projects
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems Experience in the Food Processing industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (fluency in both written and spoken English).
- Strong presentation, facilitation, collaboration, and communication abilities
- Demonstrated organizational, follow-up, strategic, critical, and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player; open-minded, creative thinker
- Ability to rapidly understand strategic objectives and create robust application solutions
- Capable of working effectively under pressure in a multi-cultural environment, at any level of the organization, with various stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 10 years of overall work experience, 5 years in complex projects delivery, 3 years Process Manufacturing Industry experience
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship