Oracle E-Business Suite Manufacturing Consultant
Join our fast-growing US Delivery Team!
Oracle EBS Manufacturing Consultant sought to join our thriving team in the US. Must be skilled in delivering consulting and implementation services for one or more of the EBS Manufacturing modules (Inventory (INV), Bill Of Materials (BOM), Work In Process (WIP), Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Project Manufacturing (PJM). Design, analysis, configuration, and quality assurance of solutions, including functional expertize for reports, integrations, and conversions.
As a member of the Delivery – U.S. division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of Oracle EBS standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and configuring solutions for tasks associated with the delivered functionality, reports, integrations, and conversions. Work is non-routine and, at times, complex, involving the delivery of advanced business skills in your area of specialization.
We're looking for a colleague who is a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. The position will include training and shadowing opportunities for the right candidate to transition from an EBS Consultant to becoming a Cloud Consultant.
- Serve as functional analyst/subject matter expert for new implementations, additional entity rollouts, or upgrades
- Gather and assess requirements and assist with translation into optimal solutions
- Perform functionality gap analysis and solution design
- Transition legacy business processes to Oracle EBS
- Develop functional specifications for extensions, integrations, reports, and data migrations
- Configure application modules
- Demonstrate application functionality
- Develop test plans/scripts and manage system testing
- Assess production readiness
- Plan and execute data migration
- Create, deliver, and manage user training
- Production support after go-live
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
- Manufacturing (INV, BOM, WIP, ASCP, PJM)
- Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Other EBS modules
- Strong configuration skills
- Minimum 5 years of industry and/or consulting experience in a functional capacity
- Demonstrated success in executing or substantially contributing to Oracle Applications implementation
- Participation in upgrade, rollout, or improvement projects with defined business impact
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with executive staff
- Strong written communications skills
- Professional demeanor
- Hands-on experience of an R12 upgrade/implementation desired