Oracle APEX Developer
Exciting Opportunity to Join Our Team
Inoapps is a leading provider of consultancy and managed services in Oracle database, applications and middleware technologies, with a growing global client base. We need an experienced Oracle APEX Developer, with a strong desire to learn new skills, to work on projects across a wide range of clients and technologies.
This role will be based in India
The successful applicant will work on development projects for current and future clients using a range of Oracle and related technical products. Many of the projects will involve the development of bespoke applications and extensions to be deployed alongside Oracle E-Business and Cloud ERP. Knowledge and experience of the use of APEX alongside these platforms would be beneficial.
The role is to start as soon as possible, with immediate interviews.
Oracle APEX Developer Main Duties:
- The provision of technical consultancy skills on a range of Oracle and related technical products. Specifically, this will include complex developments using Oracle Application Express, PL/SQL and SQL and the individual must have a high degree of skill and experience in these tools.
- The development of relevant applications and bespoke modifications, as dictated by the commercial engagements secured by the Inoapps sales team.
- The delivery of system analysis consultancy as required, working with customers to analyze functional and technical requirements, and produce associated specification documentation.
- Development of integrations into and out of Oracle ERP (E-Business and Cloud ERP) using REST APIs and similar data integration approaches.
- To assist the sales and pre-sales teams through the development of pilots, proof of concepts and sales environments for use during the sales engagement process.
- The provision of technical assistance to team colleagues, and to take an active part in team-based development activities.
- The delivery of technical training services to customers on the Oracle products as appropriate.
- To provide support to customers who have applications on a managed services agreement.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness
- Innate ability to develop strong relationships
- Good understanding of core support processes, i.e. ITIL
- Team player with demonstrable ownership of issues and ability to escalate when necessary
- Ability to operate successfully in a multi-tasked environment, with periods of pressure
- Flexibility when it comes to supporting new technologies
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Oracle Application Express
- Good technical understanding of Oracle database & tuning
- Proven delivery track record for full lifecycle project development and implementations
- Expertize in Oracle ERP/ HCM either E-Business suite or Oracle Cloud Saas
- Experience working with Waterfall and Agile development methodology
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of latest versions of APEX
- BI Publisher and OTBI experience
- Data Migration / Integration experience
- Experience in the development of Web Services
- Experience of Oracle Cloud projects
- Experience of Oracle EBS projects
Desirable Professional Qualifications:
- Developer Certified Professional Certifications (APEX)
In return Inoapps can offer a challenging and varied role with the opportunity for continued career progression and personal development. The salary on offer is dependent on experience.
Please send an email with a skills summary and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org