Digital Marketing Strategist
Join our growing Marketing team!
Inoapps is seeking a highly motivated, outgoing, energetic, intelligent, detail-oriented digital marketing professional to join our global organization in the UK or US. We are seeking a confident self-starter, who will enjoy a large amount of responsibilities in designing and executing a digital marketing strategy, with flexibility to develop new approaches and ideas within our local and global business teams. The primary goal of this position is to increase awareness and drive pipeline for Inoapps.
The Digital Marketing Strategist role is ideal for an experienced marketing professional with a proven track record of digital marketing, demand generation, and multi-channel expertize. A successful candidate will help Inoapps accelerate and use data to guide marketing strategy.
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Significant, proven experience in all aspects of digital marketing
- Drive top of funnel pipeline through digital strategy and tactics
- Experience in technical tools to perform the role – such as Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, social media, CMS tool, etc.
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to design, create and manage end-to-end digital marketing projects within complex, matrix environment and able to innovate within the digital marketing arena
- Excellent writing and editing skills (requires verbal and written proficiency in American and British English)
- Confident and master of all communications channels including web, blogs, webcasts, podcasts, eBooks, social media, etc.
- Analytical skills for monthly reporting and applying the data to digital marketing strategies to ensure maximum performance
- Ability to analyze programs, evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth
- Flexible and proactive approach; willing to work both strategically and on the administrative sides of the role with a cooperative and global outlook
- Ability to listen and ask perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues, business strategy and vision
- Generates ideas, presents results, issues and recommendations using appropriate tools
- Keen eye for detail, applying thoroughness to all aspects of work performed
- Solid organizational skills with regards to the design and delivery of digital marketing
Confident, results-driven self-starter, able to self-manage and interact with marketing team
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- B2B experience
- Knowledge & familiarity with digital services
- Experience of working within the Oracle Partner landscape
- Experience of marketing in the IT industry
- Experience working in a Supplier and Partner model