Data Migration Specialist
Join our Growing UK Team
We're looking for an experienced and proactive Oracle ERP Data Migration Specialist to join our fast growing UK-based team. You should have a proven track record of delivering data migration workstreams for Oracle ERP Projects, and have the drive and ambition to help deliver innovative solutions for successful project outcomes.
Have you got what it takes to work for an award-winning, international Oracle partner?
Data Migration Specialist Role Overview
The ideal candidate will be skilled in delivering data migration services within Oracle ERP Projects. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of migration workstreams across complex multi-pillar ERP projects, and will need to show skills in every stage of the migration journey. Working closely with the functional consultants delivering the business transformation, you will need to assist customers in developing data migration strategies to support their programs, and then execute on the Extract Transform and Loading of the relevant data sets.
The Inoapps data migration practice is investing heavily in the use of automation technologies and tool kits to assist in the data migration journey, and you will be heavily involved in the adoption of those toolkits. However, the role will also require you to "get stuck in", and work with our customers to execute high quality data migration activities to support successful project outcomes.
- Serve as a Data Migration specialist to execute every stage of the data migration workstream for Oracle ERP Projects
- Work with customers and functional consultants to define data migration strategies that support the overall project objectives
- Work with customers to develop data extraction routines from source systems into appropriate staging structures - this will often involve data sourced from Oracle E-Business Suite, but may also involve third party, legacy or bespoke applications
- Develop data mapping and transformation routines to meet the target configuration of the Oracle ERP system
- Execute data loading iterations to load the staged data into Oracle ERP via the most appropriate tooling or automation
- Work with the customer to deliver reconciliation reporting to validate migration outcomes
- Support multiple test iterations, triage of issues and problem resolution through the testing cycle
- Execute production cutovers to deliver seamless service transitions
- Work within the Inoapps Data Migration practice to adopt automated tools and frameworks to speed up data migration activities
- Inoapps deliver Oracle ERP Programs across the full portfolio of solution pillars. You should have core knowledge across the full range of modules, with specialist knowledge and expertize in one or more modules: Oracle Cloud Financials, Projects, HCM and Payroll
- You will be supported by the relevant expert functional consultant across each functional area, but you should have a broad functional knowledge of the business impact of data migration
- Prior experience of successful end to end data migration workstreams to support Oracle ERP Projects
- Strong knowledge and expertize in the technical tools and components associated with the Data Migration process:
- Oracle reporting tools such as BI Publisher, OTBI, HCM Extract
- Data transformation tools such as SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Database Cloud, advanced Excel
- Data loading tools such as HDL Loader, Spreadsheet Loaders and associated components
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with customer representatives and Inoapps colleagues
- Strong written communications skills
- Professional demeanor
- Knowledge of wider migration technologies such as Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Integration Cloud, REST and SOAP API's and other integration/ migration platforms would be beneficial, as would knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and associated data migration tools