CX Consultant Higher Education
Inoapps are looking for a CX consultant to join our thriving Higher Education team.
- Participates in computer software systems integration projects for external clients.
- Provide advice and guidance on development of future business processes that will be supported by the software implementation.
- Analyse requirements, recommend changes, and develop approaches consistent with company and client needs.
- Facilitate design and configuration workshops.
- Provide functional expertise in completing client contract deliverables as part of a team.
- Recommend approaches, work plans and specific tasks to meet deliverables.
- Create design specifications as a guide in creating and modifying programmes.
- Provide both formal and informal on-site training to other Inoapps peers as needed along with client staff.
- Work with client users and technical staff to increase their knowledge of the software package.
- Provide leadership to client staff and more junior Inoapps team members. This will include feeding into project planning activities and status reporting.
- Assist in pre-sales activities including bid response development and product demonstrations.
- Work schedule/hours and travel to client sites as dictated by project assignments. This could mean up to 80% travel.
- Good general understanding of Oracle SaaS CX product offerings and how they work together.
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua).
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle Engagement Cloud (Service Cloud/Right Now).
- Excellent Presentation and Facilitation skills.
- Excellent written communication. Generation of documentation both technical and functional will be a key element of the role.
- Ability to assist the client in the design of a marketing approach not just system configuration. A strong business analyst skills a must. Experience in marketing strategy development is a huge plus.
- Previous involvement in Oracle Implementation projects.
- Familiarity with project management tools and techniques, especially Prince 2 would be a plus.
- Familiarity with OPA desirable but not essential.
- Experience with the Higher Education Sector desirable but not essential.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform assigned project tasks with minimal supervision.
- Effectively utilse technical / application skills in furthering the progress of the project.
- Follow established methodology to meet project deliverables for all assigned tasks.
- Provide required documentation for these tasks including design documentation, functional specifications, user procedures, test and training collateral.
- Recognise potential solutions to a business problem and selects the most appropriate solution to ensure the best alternative is selected for the client.
- Assist the client in the design and strategies that maximises the benefits they will receive from the product, even when their existing processes are not robust.
- Work with and assist other consultants and client staff to perform assigned tasks and accomplish project deliverables within prescribed deadlines in order to complete client’s project successfully.
- Notify Project Manager of concerns or conflicts, which could impede project implementation milestones.
- Communicate information clearly, accurately and timely to project team members.
- Train client project staff on the system’s requirements.
- Take initiative to learn the client’s business when completing project tasks.
- Seek out and participate in learning activities to enhance knowledge of technologies, software packages and the industry.
- Achieve Inoapps annual billable/productivity standards for this position.
- Establish positive, professional relationship with client managers and staff.
- Establish proper communication channels with client personnel and responds appropriately to all client concerns.
- Conduct/participate in regular team meetings to promote project progress.
- Provide Project Manager and client management with ongoing progress reports according to the project initiation document, or at minimum on a weekly basis.
- Understand and adhere to established project management policies and procedures; including meeting project budgets, project status reports and project documentation.
- Contribute as appropriate to the development of project scope and structure.
- Contribute to the management the project goals and client expectations.
- Notify Project Manager of potential new business opportunities.
In addition to the above responsibilities, Consultants may be asked to perform all or some of the following activities:
- Understand and work toward attainment of Inoapps’ strategic and operational goals.
- Initiate solutions to perceived gaps in organisational processes or procedures.
- Foster an environment of teamwork both internally and externally.
- Actively participate in performance plans and evaluations.
- Initiate recommendations for personal education and career objectives.
- Accepts constructive feedback and works towards achieving the established goals.
- Participate in project quality assurance reviews as necessary.
- Participate in and support company sponsored local/regional/national professional groups and organisational activities.
- Assist in developing internal training materials and project productivity tools.
- Assist in the production of company briefing, marketing/business development presentations, and journal articles.
- Participate in business development activities, including pre-sales work when requested.
- Assist in the recruiting of qualified consultants.
- Demonstrate a flexibility in working approach especially at times when support is required for multiple projects.