Campaign Marketing Strategist
Join our growing Marketing team!
Inoapps is seeking a highly motivated, outgoing, energetic, intelligent, detail-oriented campaign strategist to join our global organization. We are seeking a confident self-starter, who will enjoy a large amount of responsibilities in designing and executing a campaign marketing strategy, with flexibility to develop new approaches and ideas within our local and global business teams. The primary goal of this position is to increase awareness, generate engagement, and drive pipeline for Inoapps. This role is ideal for an experienced marketing professional with a proven track record of integrated campaign marketing and demand generation.
Work you’ll do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with digital strategist, content creators, creative colleagues, agencies, partners, sales, etc. to drive data-driven campaign strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
- Lead integrated campaign strategies which inspire and require action.
- Work with others on campaigns designed to maintain and evolve our brand awareness and demand generation activity.
- Create and execute an integrated global campaign calendar.
- Proactively explore campaign enhancements, considering more innovative (channel, creative, structural) approaches to elevate engagement levels.
- Work with internal leaders to raise awareness and adoption of the campaigns.
- Keep up to date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns.
- Develop best practices, upskill yourself, and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Significant, proven experience in all aspects of campaign marketing
- Drive top of funnel pipeline through campaign strategy and tactics
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Experience in technical tools to perform the role – such as Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, email campaigns, social media, comparison centers, CMS tool, etc.
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to design, create and manage end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns within complex, matrix environment and able to innovate within the marketing arena
- Excellent writing and editing skills (requires verbal and written proficiency in American and British English)
- Confident and master of all communications channels including email, blogs, webinars, events, podcasts, social media, etc.
- Analytical skills for monthly reporting and applying the data to campaign marketing strategies to ensure maximum performance
- Ability to analyze programs, evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth
- Flexible and proactive approach; willing to work both strategically and on the administrative sides of the role with a cooperative and global outlook
- Ability to listen and ask perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues, business strategy and vision
- Generates ideas, presents results, issues and recommendations using appropriate tools
- Keen eye for detail, applying thoroughness to all aspects of work performed
- Solid organizational skills with regards to the design and delivery of digital marketing
Confident, results-driven self-starter, able to self-manage and interact with marketing team
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- 3-5 years campaign marketing experience
- B2B experience
- Knowledge & familiarity with automation and email service providers
- Experience of working within the Oracle Partner landscape
- Experience of marketing in the IT industry
- Experience working in a Supplier and Partner model