Inoapps 22B Industry Cloud Extensions
New features now available
Inoapps is pleased to announce the General Availability release of the latest version of our Inoapps Industry Cloud Extensions - industry-focused solutions to extend and augment the capabilities of Oracle Cloud ERP and SCM to meet the specific needs of customers in the engineering, construction, energy, natural resources, public sector, professional and business services, and higher education sectors. This latest release includes a range of new features and capabilities to enable our customers to better meet their specific operational and governance needs, and builds upon the foundations of release 22B of core Oracle ERP and SCM.
This release has been developed in close collaboration with several of our current customers and includes specific capabilities across a range of modules, including:
Subcontractor Management Cloud - Delivering advanced capabilities to manage your Subcontractors
- Advanced capabilities to cater for Subcontractor Tax
- Advanced reporting on Subcontractor Retention Payments
- “Deep linking” back to ERP Purchase Orders for enhanced usability
Rentals Cloud – efficiently and effectively managing rental equipment to maximize utilization
- Ability to deliver “Capped Billing” for internally facing Rental Orders
- Separation of rentals Billings and Receipts to enable fine grained project controls
- Extension of capabilities to track and maintain On/Off Hire dates to cater for operational changes
Mobile Receipting application – extending Oracle Cloud for demanding mobile use cases
- Redevelopment of this application to utilize Progressive Web Application (PWA) technologies for more efficient device deployment and enhanced user experience
- Introduction of Single Sign On capabilities
In addition, incremental features have been added to our Customer Billing Cloud module, Outturn Planning Cloud module, System Administrator module and Commercial Management Cloud modules to cater for Oracle Cloud ERP 22B release updates.