Yes! A Successful Change Journey Is Possible In A Post-Covid World. Ask Inoapps.
Online Event For Public Sector Transformation Leaders
How can you ensure transformation programs are successful when the team is working remotely, both for project delivery and in providing service excellence within the context of a hybrid-working model?
Register now for this online event presented by Inoapps and The Change Maker Group, which offers you and fellow representatives from across the Public Sector the opportunity to learn and share advice on this major challenge affecting Public Sector organizations across the country.
- Define your leadership - shape culture, drive service excellence, create value
- Address priorities - get pragmatic next steps that will accelerate implementation and outcomes
- Build Networks - exchange ideas in a safe space learning environment with other Public Sector leaders who share your critical priorities
- Understand Digital Adoption Tools – learn how to leverage digital technologies to support engagement and continuous learning
Places are limited! Register now by completing the form below to ensure you don't miss out.
What Will You Learn?
- Hear from independent change makers, providing advice on how to build an effective team for a transformation program.
- Learn from customers, Essex County Council and OneSource, as they share the lessons they have learned on their digital transformation journey so far and explain why engagement and adoption is even more crucial for programs being delivered remotely.
- Get advice from Inoapps' Creative Educators on selecting the right tools for your digital adoption goals, both during and post-implementation.
- Discover Oracle's Mobile Experience - A unique bring-your-own-device interactive session that showcases first-hand how manager and employee self-service tasks can be performed on virtually any mobile device—no apps required. Grab your phone and start using the system in less than 10 seconds! Prize for the winner!
14.00 – Welcome & Intro – the value of attending the session: Learn how to maintain relationships/support change when not physically present
14.10 – Managing Change Remotely – led by one of Inoapps' Change Experts
14.30 – “Understanding your Transformation Team” – led by Simon Phillips, The Changemaker Group
15.00 – Break
15.15 – Panel interview with Mark Porter, Head of HR Operations, at OneSource and Liz Wilson, Corporate Systems Change Manager at Essex County Council
15.45 – Making Best Use of Digital Adoption Tools – led by Emma Cunningham, Inoapps Creative Educator
16.15 – Mobile Challenge – Tim Taylor, Oracle
16.30 – Wrap up & informal networking until 17.00