Strategic Procurement in Oracle E-Business Suite
Enabling Procurement in the New Normal
With remote working and budget constraints the new norm are your getting the most out of your Oracle E-Business Suite Procurement solution?
Join our webinar on Wednesday 9 December, 10:00 - 10:45am to learn 5 simple enhancements you can make to your Oracle E-Business Procurement Solution that will help you to maximise the value you get from your existing investment and put your procurement team on a smarter path.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to understand where your issues lie using Oracle Enterprise Command Centres, for example to monitor supplier performance by identifying late deliveries and analysing other key metrics
- 5 enhancements you can make to Oracle EBS to address your procurement challenges – covering areas including: new features in Catalogue Procurement to make life easier for disparate teams, new features for supplier performance and management in Supplier Lifecycle Management, Oracle Business Network, enhanced strategic sourcing for better RFP delivery and Enterprise Command Centres.
Who should attend?
- Finance Directors
- Procurement Directors
- Dave Reynolds, Account Manager at Inoapps
- Colin MacLeod, Oracle Applications Supply Chain Consultant
- Terry Walton, Solution Engineering Lead, EMEA, E-Business Suite at Oracle