Oracle EBS Projects in the New Normal
Bill Back Better
Join our webinar on Wednesday 4 November, 10 am - 11 am (GMT) to learn ways to deliver smarter projects in your Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) solution.
During lockdown many organizations have proved that they can maintain operations by working remotely; but as we embrace the new normal many people are finding themselves working more at home than they did in the office.
Old ways of doing things, using spreadsheets to supplement information in your Oracle EBS solution won’t cut it any more. With the end of EBS 12.1 next year, now is the time to modernize operations and provide real enablement across your business for remote and local teams.
But what does good look like? What should you be doing in your Oracle EBS solution to ensure that you can embrace a better, smarter way of delivering projects over the long term?
The webinar covers:
- How do you assess where your project challenges lie? Data discovery and visualization in Enterprise Command Centers
- What’s available in Oracle EBS to make your day job easier
- Project cost management
- Staff management
- Spend analysis
Who should attend?
- Project Leaders
- Finance Directors
- Service Delivery Leads
- Dave Reynolds, Account Manager at Inoapps
- Gary Ayling, ERP Practice Lead at Inoapps?
- Terry Walton, Solution Engineering Lead, EMEA, E-Business Suite at Oracle