What are the Reporting Challenges in Oracle Cloud?
Many ERP and HCM Cloud projects fail to deliver against expectations in terms of reporting and Business Intelligence (BI). This happens because:
- Project reporting requirements are often not considered until the late stages of the project.
- Standard Oracle “out of the box” reports do not always meet organisational requirements
- Industry or regional needs are not met by standard reports
- Delivering complex reports requires a heavy commitment to training
- There is a lack of skilled resource to meet reporting needs internally
What's in Inoapps' RaaS?
Many of our customers have the same reporting needs and we repeatedly create solutions to meet these. Rather than continuing in this way, so that everyone can benefit, we have packaged these reports into different Reporting Packs, which we deliver as Reporting as a Service.
Using our extensive experience of Oracle Cloud, we have collated a gallery of all the great reports available to enrich your current reporting from your Oracle Cloud solutions. We’ve created Reporting Packs for Finance, Procurement and Human Capital Management (HCM), with sector-specific and localised content.
There are four parts to our Reporting subscription model:
- Customers can access and swipe through the online library, selecting reports to be added to their environment
- You always have access to the latest reports through constant updates to the gallery
- We offer a complete managed service around the reports, including keeping the reports updated to latest releases
- We offer an affordable report building service available on call-off to deliver custom reporting content
Fill out the form below to watch our on-demand webinar and learn how Reporting as a Service works!
Some of the key wins you’ll get from our Reporting as a Service solution include:
- Quickly and simply access the enriched reporting you need from your Oracle Cloud solution
- Avoid the time and effort often spent in finding highly skilled BI expertise
- Redeploy valued IT staff to focus on projects that support the business strategy rather than creating reports
- Eliminate costly upgrade cycles for reporting
- Meet new reporting requirements from the business in rapid timescales