Partner for Oracle Cloud Managed Services
The availability of your Oracle Cloud applications and database infrastructure is key to your organisation’s success. Oracle now provides quarterly updates which is very different to the traditional on-premises model. You need a partner that understands how to make the most of this process to ensure you benefit from the updates, the new functionality each update brings and future roadmap of the application.
- 35 Cloud Application customers supported.
- Quality – Each customer has a designated Service Delivery Manager, primary analysts to oversee each incident, account manager and are backed by a substantial support team
- Complete Service – We specialise in the full Oracle suite of offerings: applications, databases, infrastructure, both on premise and in the Cloud
- Experts – We’re experts in Cloud. We have been implementing Oracle Cloud ever since the first few verions and were voted Oracle’s Cloud Frist Partner of the Year 2018/19
- 24 x 7 global availability – Our support centre provides round the clock support for your business critical incidents
- ITIL aligned – our support processes and help-desk are all ITIL-aligned and meet best practice guidelines.
Need Support for Oracle Cloud Applications?
The Inoapps service is a templated service but personalised to each customer requirement, encompassing the practical benefits of our solution knowledge and its unique application and consists of three elements:
Business Assurance | Expert Services | Testing as a Service
Inoapps provides a completely flexible functional support across your Cloud solution, alongside a technical support that will liaise with Oracle for any bugs found which is tailored to the requirements of your business. This can be provided as a fixed price or based on hours utilised.
- Functional User Support and How-To?
- Continual Advice and Guidance about the application.
- Service Request Management with Oracle and assistance with escalation.
- New feature reviews and confirmation of applicability of new functionality
- White papers outlining the new functionality in each release to enable assessment and adoption of new features.
- Review of process changes
- Proactive information on known issues with Upgrade or Monthly Patches.
If you don’t need a full support contract you can purchase a bucket of hours to call off against over a period of time. To address specific issues. Expert Services are available and delivered On-demand. Functional business knowledge expertise is delivered against a flexible call off of pre-purchased services. Some common examples of Expert services deployment by our clients include:
- Creation of a new entity or organisation
- Specific training request
- Creation of ad-hoc reports
- Setup of a new functionality
Testing as a Service
Inoapps performs regular proactive testing on each Oracle Cloud release prior to applying the new release into your production system. Inoapps will work with you to understand how the update will impact your business and assist you to navigate through any issues. The service is performed proactivelyand in line with Oracle’s update cycles.
Inoapps performs testing following a pre-agreed schedule, using predefined test scripts. We perform both Regression and Non-Regression testing to allow you just to concentrate on User Testing.
We document the outcomes of these test scripts and we provide feedback. Our Service Delivery Manager and Testing Manager will go through the report with you to identify issues and put a work schedule in place to manage the update cycle that works for you. We do all the work so you don’t have to deal with Oracle directly and can concentrate on managing your business.
Some Of Our Customers
“From our first contact with Inoapps, their Development and Support teams have been incredibly responsive to our needs; their ideas and insights have been invaluable in getting our Crew Management System from the design phase into the hands of the users, 4 years on and they continue to provide timely solutions and invaluable support. They are an integral part of our team”- Michael O’Holloran System Developer & Reporting | Technip Offshore Manning Services Ltd