Oracle Server & Software Licence Optimisation
Ensure that both your Technology and Application licence landscape are in compliance with your Oracle agreements, whilst at the same time reviewing your Server Estate to ensure you optimise your usage.
As an existing customer of Oracle’s, you’ll be aware that Oracle regularly audit their customer’s use of their software licence estate. Oracle may contact you any day, requesting they perform a friendly review that quickly turns into a formal audit. What if the non-compliance bill is over £200k? Has your company budgeted for that type of expense in the next 30 days?
According to a recent report from Gartner, the chances are around 65% that a software vendor could choose your company to perform an audit this year. Oracle has an active audit program from an official 500+ audit team who are engaged to use audits as a legitimate revenue generator. Through proactive monitoring and management we can help you minimise future TCO impact as a result of an Oracle Licence review.
Inoapps’ wide ranging experience in this area positions us to provide world-class advice on current and future licence modes and the most effective way to utilise your server estate. From creating client licence baseline documents to validating licence figures, through to future licence and server optimisation, Inoapps provides industry expertise and guidance to protect your ROI. Our review can give you the following benefits:
- Improved budgeting and informed decision-making
- Optimal licence allocation & utilisation
- Mitigation of financial, operational & legal risks
- Plan and budget more accurately for projects
- Have an Oracle licence audit report at hand for compliance purposes
How do I know if I have a licence problem?
If any of the points below are relevant to you, then a licence agreement review is advised:
- Upgraded, refreshed or changed your IT estate or architecture recently
- Moved to a clustered or virtualised environment
- Implemented new software products or options
- Materially Increased (or decreased) the size of your workforce
- Made changes to your business structure following an acquisition, merger or de-merger
- Operating an assortment of licence metrics
- Or are simply confused by Oracle’s licencing policies
By performing an analysis of your Oracle entitlements, deployment practices, and utilisation, we evaluate your overall Oracle asset position, identify areas of risk and consolidation, provide expert recommendation and a comprehensive understanding of your Oracle entitlements and actual Oracle usage. We use this information to make recommendations on how to optimally utilize your Oracle assets and ensure you have the asset management structure that best suits your needs.
Our Oracle licence optimisation review is performed by Senior Consultants and Architects with a decade-long experience of conducting over 200 formal Oracle licence audits / reviews, across all major sectors.
Find out more information about our Licence Optimisation Services.
For an overview of the subject of Oracle Licences, watch our “Introduction to Oracle Licensing” webinar covering the following topics:
- Hardware Partitioning – Oracle’s perspective
- What is a ‘Licenceable’ environment
- Oracle Software Deployment Methods
- Server Farms and use of OVM
- Licencing the Cloud
Please contact us below
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707