Inoapps enables Public Sector organisations to maximise opportunity to digitally transform, by leveraging the Oracle Cloud Platform. By embedding modern solutions into back office processes and constituent services, agencies become more efficient and improve how people, work, communicate and share with today’s always-connected citizen.
In line with the Government’s Information Technology strategy, public sector agencies are looking to technology that is fit for purpose and supports civil service reform as they move to concentrate on putting their users first. Look no further than Oracle for Public Sector from Inoapps.
Our services are available via the GCloud and Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) frameworks, removing the complex tendering and approval process. We are already helping a number of public sector clients to become more responsive, efficient and accountable and accelerate the launch of citizen-facing digital services.
Supporting Your Cloud First Initiatives
Leave Inoapps to concentrate on delivering efficient digital technology and transformation services whilst you concentrate on delivering public services.
- Flexibility – Scalable services, easily catering for temporary peaks in demand. Align technology resources more efficiently and cost-effectively while supporting the Greening Government agenda
- Reliability & versatility – Supporting multiple Cloud deployment models and the highest levels of availability you have the basis for robust development and assured service delivery.
- Security – High levels of security allow public sector departments to meet the needs of end users whilst still meeting their own operational requirements.
- Agility – Benefit from services that are quick to deploy and scale, enabling a rapid response to the changing needs of the public and your own organisation.
- Genuine partnership – Leverage know-how, trust and collaborative working to make optimum decisions around Cloud and safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data and public services.
Ready, Set, Sprint to The Cloud
For many organisations there is a great deal of perceived risk in moving their critical systems to an unfamiliar environment. With this in mind Inoapps has developed its Sprint methodology which will allow you to see your Cloud prototype solution in just 8 weeks:
- No upfront cost or commitment to buy Oracle Cloud
- Accelerated procurement cycles
- Minimal risk
- Prepares you for a fixed price, configurable implementation
We understand that your digital journey is underpinned by more than just technology. There will be many considerations such as:
- process alignment
- cultural alignment
- operational readiness
Our organisation is structured to manage each of these components. This means that whilst our Cloud Application experts work with you to shape your Oracle Cloud solution, our Enterprise Change team will guide you through your Oracle Cloud journey from inception to transition and beyond.
Check out our video on the Next Generation of Shared Services below:
Please contact us below
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707