Oracle Cloud Resource Planning Solution for Professional Services
Accurate project resourcing is essential for Professional and Business Service providers. Being able to capture and plan for potential resource out-turn on both known and potential projects allows resource managers to effectively hire and bid for projects whilst maintaining target utilisations.
Our solution empowers businesses to gain immediate visibility into team utilisation and productivity, and assign resources to particular projects more effectively. Know the impact of every project and resource on your bottom line, make more informed hiring decisions and increase customer satisfaction with Inoapps’ Oracle Cloud Resource Planning Solution for Professional Services.
The solution is built on the “Gartner-leading” Oracle Enterprise Performance Management platform. Pre-configured content and functionality allows organisations to adopt best practice with minimal customisation – and there is flexibility for further personalisation if required.
At a high level, the solution provides:
- Ability to enter and manipulate project and activity-specific costs for resources across many “what if” versions
- Out of the box reporting at a rolled up total customers and total resources level, with the ability to drill to detail
- Calculated margin by project phase
The solution offers extensive planning and budgeting functionality, and reporting, to keep your budgets and expenditure on track and justify or guard against variance.
Fully mobile enabled, all users can enter and manipulate data through tablet devices and mobile phones. They can work on the go secure in the knowledge that they have the information they need to perform their roles at the touch of a button.
Want to know more? Download the solution brief now!
- Plan multiple projects by customer, by projects, by resource type and activity down to a weekly level
- View summary data at total customer and total resource type
- Bring in potential projects from CRM
- Show project cost, revenue and margin at the individual resource type and project phase
- Cut down on spreadsheet manipulation by applying utilisation and “Win Probability” percentages to the calculated financial outputs
- Improve project forecasting accuracy and visibility through pre-defined dashboards
- Reduce time-to-review with self-service access to data for end users
Please contact us below
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707