At Inoapps, we know that the business services market is a complex environment, with a continued trend towards outsourcing but with huge near term pressure on providers, especially from government. Against this backdrop suppliers require a clear strategy, an effective bidding process, efficient operating models and robust management information.
With Inoapps solutions combined with vertical specialism, we can help our clients in the sector to:
- Drive efficiency into contracts, transforming ways of working and managing margins through automation.
- Improve management information for more informed decision making e.g. ‘cost-to-serve’.
- Leverage our insight into dealing with increasingly sophisticated clients – both government and private sector.
In addition, Inoapps combined with the power of Oracle, can help our clients grow through unblocking process inefficiencies and maximising the use of modern best practices:
Increase New Business and Contract Renewals
- Gain visibility into opportunity and account management
- Target the right customers, qualify leads, and upsell new services
- Automatically create contracts and proactively manage renewals
Provide Consistent Service Delivery
- Understand contract entitlements prior to service delivery
- Deliver contracted service based on service level agreements (SLAs)
- Optimize maintenance activities to effectively control costs
Want to learn more? Download our solution brief now!
Improve Cost Controls and Proactively Manage Contract Profitability
- Control service delivery costs
- Track all internal capital asset costs and optimize asset utilization
- Manage contract performance and margin analysis
Retain and Grow Your Best Personnel
- Hire, retain, and motivate personnel
- Gain visibility into the workforce and align skills with contracted service requirements
- Create and administer an effective training and skills development environment for all employees
Inoapps has a great pedigree in the Facilities Management sector and has a team that works with a range of businesses from small UK corporates to the largest firms with both UK and international presence. Through our long term trusted client relationships we have developed a deep sector expertise and understanding of the industry. We help our clients achieve their goals and answer those strategic questions by creating bespoke solutions that are specific to their situation.
Please contact us below
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707