Subcontractor Management Cloud
Effective financial management is key to making a profit in the Engineering & Construction industry; particularly as margins remain tight. For busy companies, with complex projects, the management of subcontracted works becomes immeasurably easier with the right kind of construction software. Thank goodness, then, for Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud!
The Challenges of Subcontractor Lifecycle Management
Subcontractor Management remains one of the major issues within the sector. Although you may have solutions in place for finance, supply chain and projects, these do not address certain aspects relating to the management of subcontractor payments:
- Subcontractor applications and certifications
- Management of HMRC CIS payments for subcontractors
- Management of Retentions
- Penalties & deductions
- Co-ordination of information across operations, projects and finance
Inoapps’ Solution Subcontractor Management Cloud
We realised there was a need for a solution to address these gaps. As a result, our highly skilled technical team and industry experts have developed the Inoapps Subcontractor Management module for Oracle ERP Cloud.
What is Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud?
Inoapps Subcontractor Management Cloud delivers an end-to-end process in a single, fully integrated Cloud solution. The application is based on 10+ years’ experience of Oracle applications and technology. Our team also drew on its extensive Engineering & Construction sector experience to develop the application.
The application has benefits throughout your business:
- Greater visibility of the financial performance of your subcontractors
- Accurate reporting against budget
- Greater efficiency from your teams
- Automated processing of Withholding Tax (CIS UK)
- Efficient, prompt invoice management
- Fully compliant with the UK Construction Act
- Simple payment application process
- Complete visibility of subcontractor payment applications
- View status of new and existing projects
- See subcontractor costs at a glance
- Reduce corporate risk from unknown or understated subcontractor costs
- Avoid costly fines by addressing HMRC requirement for CIS payments
- Concentrate on value-added tasks by reducing the time spent on admin
- Create and manage Applications for Payment
- Full visibility of the Application review cycle
- Detailed reporting on work to date, budget remaining and estimate to complete
- Manage retentions and retention release payments
- Automatic generation of invoices
- Ensure accuracy in the calculation of payments and expedite the payment process
Inoapps has undertaken a number of transformational projects for Engineering & Construction companies, going live with our suite of E & C Cloud modules alongside standard Oracle ERP, HCM, SCM and EPM Cloud.
Please contact us below
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707