Cloud Readiness Assessments
For clients who are existing users of on-premise Oracle applications, Inoapps has developed a dedicated Cloud Readiness Assessment to assist in evaluating your existing Oracle footprint and the impacts on migrating to Oracle Cloud.
Our Cloud Readiness Assessments are designed to focus on the key components of any cloud journey in order to assist you in simplifying what may at first appear to be insurmountable. This includes:
- Architecture & Security
- Business Alignment & Augmentation
- Transition Planning & User Adoption
- Data Management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Case and Benefits Management
Every organisation’s cloud journey is different, it will be influenced by factors such as your current organisation’s readiness for new ways of working, the services you provide and your current cloud modernisation maturity levels.
Here are some scenarios where customers have sought Inoapps expertise in assessing their cloud readiness and preparing for their cloud journey:
- Your organisation may be transitioning all of your services to a cloud-first model and have an active transformation programme in place seeking to modernise your service delivery and secure SaaS applications for all of your business needs.
- You may be taking an opportunistic approach to transitioning to the cloud by undertaking an E-Business Suite Cloud conversion at your next upgrade points.
- Your cloud journey may be driven by a need to reduce both the cost and risk profile of your underpinning technology stack, focusing on a transition from traditional on-premise or hosted data centres to a utility-based model utilising Oracles IaaS or PaaS services to increase resilience and reduce operating overheads.
The status quo has shifted, as an industry we no longer architect an IT landscape as a collection of disparate applications and services.
IT Directors and CIOs must now build an IT fabric for the entire company and architecting a “Cloud” solution requires careful planning, deploying and administering in order to ensure a quick and tangible ROI.
Inoapps is able to help businesses change, improve efficiency and lower costs in the deployment of their infrastructure. At Inoapps, we have developed the skills and experience to help accelerate your journey to the Cloud.
The running of our Cloud Readiness toolkit involves:
- Documenting Current Config (& capturing organisational set-up)
- Creating an extraction of Current Configuration
- Generating listings of Custom Objects and Usage
- Viewing current Reports
It produces detailed reports with recommendations on:
- Solution fit
- Areas for further investigation
Why Inoapps as your partner?
Inoapps is a leading, global Oracle Platinum Partner with over 10 years of experience in delivering Oracle enterprise IT solutions. We have also recently been recognised for our outstanding achievements in deploying Oracle Cloud solutions and were awarded the 2016 Global Oracle Specialized Partner of the Year for SaaS Cloud Transformation.
Download our datasheet here to find out more, or fill in the form below.
Please contact us below
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707