Inoapps Cloud and Managed Services ensure availability, performance and security of your business systems in a cost effective and flexible model to suit your business.
Our breadth and depth of service spans a broad range of Application, Technologies, Operating Systems and Hardware requirements. Our flexible support options range from 2nd line support to assist your internal teams, to fully outsourced Hosting and Management of your entire Oracle Business Systems.
Benefits of Inoapps Hosting & Managed Services
Support, Where and When your Business Needs it Most
- Application Support: Inoapps provide support for a broad range of applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and custom applications, plus many more
- Database Support: Inoapps provide a broad range of support service across both Oracle and Microsoft technologies including Oracle Database and associated technologies such as RAC, partitioning, clustering across both primary and DR sites where required
- OS Support: Linux, Unix, Windows plus many more, Inoapps provide OS Support for a broad range of Operating Systems on a broad range of technologies
- Infrastructure Support: Inoapps can provide full break/fix support for your hardware requirements, including 24 x 7 onsite break/fix support where required with industry leading SLAs
- Cloud: with our tier-3 datacentre, we can host and manage your entire business system environment on a flexible and scalable cloud solution, or simply rack your infrastructure in our datacentre. As an Oracle Managed Cloud Services Partner, Inoapps can deliver full Cloud services with the added security of the Oracle brand through Oracle’s tried and tested datacentres, combined with the ownership and support of Inoapps.
Flexible Support Packages
Find out more information about Inoapps Hosting & Managed Services
Please contact us below
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707