Oracle Hyperion Planning
Hyperion Planning is a world class application that enables companies to improve financial processes enabling improved enterprise wide strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting.
Example Hyperion Planning Web form
Oracle Hyperion Planning is an agile planning solution that supports enterprise wide planning, budgeting, and forecasting using desktop, mobile and Microsoft Office interfaces. It provides a robust modelling framework that helps develop reliable financial forecasts based on sales and operational assumptions to produce cost effective enterprise alignment. With Oracle Hyperion Planning, you have a solution that is best in class and proven in the market place to provide timely, actionable plans to help make informed business decisions. Oracle Hyperion Planning can be deployed on-site or in the Cloud.
- Reliable predictive planning based on sales and operation assumptions
- Instant calculations and rapid aggregations
- Hybrid data model enables improved planning, commentary and analysis
- Reduces time between when plans are updated and reports are refreshed
- Scalable architecture
- Robust integration with ERP
- Enterprise grade deployment and backups
- Integrates with Microsoft Office for a familiar, easy to use interface
- Enhanced collaboration with easy to use mobile friendly web interface available anywhere, anytime
- Built in dashboards and reporting
- Provides timely, actionable plans to help make informed business decisions
- Eliminates the risk of inaccurate data, manually inputted
- Dramatically reduces budgeting and planning cycles
- Flexible workflow capabilities
- Reduces cost of ownership through enhanced application deployment, management tools and packaged data integration
- Easy to use interface enables wider adoption within the organisation
- An excellent starting point for the transition to Enterprise Business Planning
Interested in how Hyperion Planning can help you? Click here to contact the team.
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707