Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS)
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS) is a purpose-built solution in the cloud for management and narrative reporting from ERP, EPM and BI data sources. It provides a secure, collaborative, process-driven approach for defining, authoring, reviewing and publishing financial and management report packs for internal and external stakeholders.
Today, most performance reporting processes are manual and ad hoc. The effort is manual and time-consuming, with flawed processes and inefficient collaboration. Often errors are made in combining data (what) with narrative (who, when, why). In addition, organisations lack the ability to analyse the data to validate the narrative. This disconnected process means it is difficult to bring subject matter experts into the process for centralised commentary on content. Tracking progress and determining who is responsible for individual areas of content can be difficult. Content should be auditable, and access to that content should be limited.
Oracle EPRCS solution provides a secure, collaborative, process-driven approach for defining, authoring, reviewing and publishing financial and management report packs. Oracle EPRCS enables business users to participate in the narrative reporting process through the web interface on a variety of devices including desktops and tablets. The process can even be driven by Oracle Smartview should you wish to use Oracle EPRCS in a Microsoft Office environment.
Reviewing report package content within Oracle EPRCS
- Combine management, narrative and statutory reporting needs in one solution
- Advanced mobile, self-service and collaboration capabilities
- Instant visibility to the progress and status of a reporting Lifecycle
- Easily combine system of record data into reporting
- Direct integration into Oracle EPM, BI and ERP data sources
- Next generation web and tablet interface with Microsoft Office integration
- Role-based document and content access
- Hierarchical and dimensional analysis capabilities for financial data
- Secure at all levels to handle sensitive content, from network to storage
Key Business Benefits:
- Data + Narrative = Actionable Insight
- Combine the what (data), with who, when, why and how (narrative)
- Data access and data integration, which provide “one version of the truth” on a single reporting platform
- Shrink the time it takes to define, produce and deliver reports
- Peace of mind that your most important and confidential data is visible only to authorised users
- Trust and reliability that the numbers are accurate
- Rapid time-to-value and reduced cost of ownership
- Deliver faster, more accurate insights to all stakeholders, anytime, anywhere
- Same Oracle security and reliability of all Oracle Cloud deployments.
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707