Exploration & Production
Inoapps has the technical capability and industry expertise to support E&P companies from newly established independent exploration companies to established majors. We have experience of delivering solutions which support operations across all the major oil and gas regions, and will work with you to deliver solutions which enable you to meet the challenges you face.
The benefits Inoapps delivers to Oil Exploration and Production customers include:
- Visibility – deliver complete visibility of performance across all areas of your organisation, such as Production, HSE, Financial
- Control – implement and enforce effective controls to ensure that your organisation is compliant with internal and external requirements such as Joint Operating Agreements and SOX compliance.
- Efficiency – focus on your core business by benefitting from class leading business systems to deliver world-class back office functionality across Finance, Procurement, Projects and HR.
- Simplicity – reduce IT complexity and spend through implementation of integrated solutions
- Assurance – know that you have the right people with the right skills, and the right equipment with the right certification, in the right place at the right time.
- Growth – provide a solid platform for growth, supporting new ventures, asset acquisition and divestment and the oilfield lifecycle from exploration through to decommissioning.
Typical Exploration & Production Case Study:
A new entrant to the UK Continental shelf, who had rapid growth plans backed by the capability to make major oilfield acquisitions wanted to provide visibility across their organisation to ensure that the correct information was available as needed and to ensure all people associated with the assets (from support functions through to Executive Management) were able to see the performance of the organisation, from corporate functions through to reservoirs and installations
Utilising Oracle technology, Inoapps implemented a Business Intelligence solution which delivered this in full – providing significant benefit to the organisation:
- All staff using a common set of data and having one version of the truth
- Enabling all areas of the company to understand objectives and performance against those objectives
- Significant savings in data handling and wasted effort gathering data
- Enabling staff to concentrate on analysis and identifying improvements
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707