Take your Oracle Database to the Cloud – Inoapps Cloud Starter Pack
Taking your Oracle Database to the cloud has just got easier with Inoapps’ Cloud Starter Pack, which includes everything you need to evaluate Oracle Database Cloud before you decide whether it is the right choice for your business.
- An Enterprise database plus tooling on OC3 shape (1 Oracle Compute Unit, 7.5GB ram). Standard Edition Database is also available on request;
- All Oracle database options incl. In Memory, Multitenant, Partitioning, Real Application Testing, Advanced Compression, Advanced Security;
- Storage and capacity to run all the services on Oracle Public Cloud IaaS;
- Technical Architecture services for the provision and setup of a Testing and/or Development environment in line with existing production environments;
- Clone activity (where necessary) from Production into the new Testing Environment;
- Support Client Request Account based on 24 hours to cover all elements of supporting and patching the database.
Download more information about Inoapps’ Cloud Starter Pack, or get in touch with us today.
Please contact us below
Inoapps approach Oracle database upgrades with a focus on quality and efficiency, using a methodology refined through years of experience. Our methodology offers a service based upgrade and migration approach that provides certainty of outcome with reduced risk to business services.Learn More
Oracle Database Support
Inoapps’ Oracle Database Support and Managed Services, ensure the highest levels of performance, up-time and security for your business at a fixed annual price – with no hidden costs. Flexible support packages vary from a minimum commitment – where you buy a number of hours to call upon as and…Learn More
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Inoapps Head Office
2 Fountainhall Road
+44 (0)870 112 2000
Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
+44 (0)870 112 200
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1260
Suite 2B-13-3, Level 13, Block 2B,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2714 5707